Music

mélange tape

wolves cafe posted such a great little playlist at their blog the other day, so i decided i’m going to share one i’ve been playing quite often lately (i’m an obsessive playlist maker). some mellow, some happy, some old & some new stuff.

the track list is as follows …

1. bombay bicycle club – always like this
  2. noah and the whale – two atoms in a molecule
  3. paul simon – me and julio down by the schoolyard
  4. two door cinema club – something good can work (ted & francis remix)
  5. the morning benders – excuses
  6. she & him – please, please, please, let me get what i want
  7. billie the vision & the dancers – a beautiful night as oslo
  8. broken bells – the mall & misery
  9. the cure – close to me
  10. peter gabriel – solsbury hill

the image above is from lim heng swee

all music is for sampling purposes only – please go out and buy the artists’ records & support them at their shows!

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Thaya Wednesday 28 April, 2010 at 11:01 am

Radical……lurve the playlist!

• Reply Diana Friday 30 April, 2010 at 9:56 am

glad you like! actually thought of you when i was listening to peter gabriel (remember that kate bush discussion?) ;)

• Reply g Wednesday 12 May, 2010 at 1:11 pm

Hello there Miss Moss. I stumbled upon your playlist from your comment on the Wolves site under Shane’s list. He’s asked me to do a playlist for the Wolves blog every month which is really exciting cos I make mixtapes all the time for my friends but have never ventured onto the future techmology of the blogoshpere. Anyway, just wanted to say that’s a great playlist up there. I knew most of it pretty well but it opened my ears to the Bombay Bicycle Club track, which is a top tune (by far the pick of the album) and also the Broken Bells tune. I’d heard and liked the first single The High Road and I also like Ghost Inside but I hadnt given the album a full spin, thats another good choice there. It also re-opened my ears to Solsbury Hill which is a treat. Anyway, thanks for that, and keep your ears peeled for my first mix coming up this week on the Wolves site, hope u likes.
    Graeme (aka easytiger)

ps. Excuses by The Morning Benders is fab. Did u see that I sent Angie (we’re work partners, I share an office with her) that live in-studio vid that she posted on Lucky Pony, its amazing, check it out if u havent already, it made me love that song even more.

• Reply Sabrina-Kate Eryou Saturday 6 November, 2010 at 9:16 pm

This playlist won’t decompress for me though I was able to get the other ones :(

• Reply TQ Tuesday 29 March, 2011 at 7:22 pm

I couldn’t uncompress this playlist either. :( But I love all your other playlists! Would you mind reposting this playlist? I would love to have this mix! Thanks!!!

• Reply Miss Moss Wednesday 30 March, 2011 at 3:07 pm

i will see what’s wrong with it…

• Reply Laura Monday 4 April, 2011 at 12:10 am

I can’t decompress either, even though I was able to get the other ones. I love these mixes! Can I be contacted once this one is fixed? :)

• Reply Kerstin Thursday 7 April, 2011 at 9:56 pm

Me too please! The track list sounds awesome! Thanks!

• Reply blapo Saturday 7 May, 2011 at 12:23 am

the only song that says it’s corrupted, of you decompress it in the newest winrar, is the first one.

any chance i can get it?