Things I’m loving = Local
Here are some goodies I’m loving by local designers, who never cease to amaze me with their beautiful creations. Buying local fills me with such a sense of pride, that not only am I supporting South African designers, but I’m helping to invest in the local economy. All the local designers I love and stock in my store, use great quality fabrics, leathers, cottons and finishes to create their ranges and I am loving green, grey and blue accent tones this Spring. I’m also mad about vintage and collect deer, swans and anything with hearts on them, so I’ve pandered to my whims and included some beautiful things from local designers with my collections in mind.
- Trip Bags – Handmade in False Bay.
- Liesel Trautman Porcelain Cups – By Liesel Trautman in Observatory.
- Locally made fabric pumps
- Skinny laMinx‘s new cushions – available at Beatnik Bazaar
- Brooches by Skermunkil (I wear mine everyday!) – available at Beatnik Bazaar
- Felt Swans and dolls by Gwen loves Harold
- Vintage plate wall art
- Their awesome sense of fashion (top right: The Sartorialist & bottom left: Mary B)
- Nook Eatery in Stellenbosch
- Rustic cabins
- My son and my husky
- The Old Mac Daddy vintage airstream trailer park in Elgin.