mariah: things i like right now

things i like right now by mariah of size too small

1. Candles & Candlestick Holders: Every day as soon as the sun sets, we light candles in our home. They create the best mood – super cozy.
  2. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros: Do yourself a favor and listen to “Home” by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
  3. Stationary: I love cards and stationary and Rifle Paper Company is at the top of my love list.
  4. American Apparel Deep Neck V T-shirt: I’ve been a long time fan of this particular shirt. I have it in a bunch of colors, but grey is my favorite.
  5. Window Pane Check Bedding: I’m obsessed with this simple graphic print for bedding.
  6. Eternity Scarves: These are the best- sewn in a circle, all you do is loop it around your neck. It holds the perfect shape all day. I wore mine all winter long.
  7. Rachel Comey Ankle Boot: I love this new ankle boot Rachel Comey has come out with. It’s the perfect shade of brown.

those boooooooots!!! actually, i want everything on mariah’s list. everything.

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

9 Responses to mariah: things i like right now

1. jenna Tuesday 24 August, 2010 at 8:36 am #

love these “things i like right now” posts, great idea!

eternity scarf sounds interesting too.

• Miss Moss Tuesday 24 August, 2010 at 8:38 am #

i also love the idea of the eternity scarves – was actually looking at some online the other day & wondering why we don’t get them in SA! too late for that now since summer is around the corner i suppose….

2. Chantel Tuesday 24 August, 2010 at 9:33 am #

Love those candle stick holders, very cool! Oooh and the boots are gorgeous!

3. size too small Tuesday 24 August, 2010 at 2:05 pm #

actually i got my eternity scarf from a designer who was selling at the biscuit mill! i can’t remember her name though! i’m going to think about it and get back to you.

• Miss Moss Tuesday 24 August, 2010 at 3:24 pm #

sweet, i’ll have a look out next time i’m there. great for chilly summer evenings, too.

4. in honor of design Tuesday 24 August, 2010 at 4:19 pm #

Hi Ladies!
    Great choices! Those candlesticks are too cool!
    And nothing better than an american apparel T!
    :) Anna

5. alli/hooray Tuesday 24 August, 2010 at 4:30 pm #

Such lovely picks – wouldn’t expect anything less from Mariah! Love that scarf + the Rifle stationery.

6. Color Collective Tuesday 24 August, 2010 at 6:23 pm #

very cute! loving every single bit of it!!

7. Rebecca Monday 4 June, 2012 at 12:50 pm #

I love this scarf!! I lost mine in a bar – do you have any idea where I could get hold of another one from?? X