the colour, the styling, the room – just right. photography by phil sharp.READ MORE
Hello Miss Moss Readers! Thanks for having me Di!
I love scribbling up wishlists. Here are ten things I’d love to get my paws on now!
- A return ticket to New York: Cliche’d perhaps but I want to experience all the movie-moments from hailing yellow cabs to eating giant pretzels in Central Park.
- Stamps from Nothing Elegant: I’m in love with this sweet range on Etsy.
- Diana Camera: I know every girl and her blog has one but I really want one too.
- Boater Hat: Pleeeease let me know if you see one in the shops!
- Mint Nailpolish: I keep seeing peppermint nails on the bloggers abroad and I’m utterly smitten with it too.
- A curling iron: I want to start experimenting with my hair more and this gizmo is just the ticket.
- Espadrilles: I hope they arrive in SA soon!
- 99 cones all round!
- Black Oxfords: I saw a pair like these a few months ago and totally regret not buying ‘em.
- Picnic set for parties out of a basket!
I hope you enjoyed my wish-list and I’d love to hear what you’re wishing for too!READ MORE
i started following casey‘s blog sibling mine last year and noticed her talking about her upcoming wedding a bit on twitter. well now the wedding pics have finally been revealed and it looks like they had an incredibly rad time. we love pictures took the photos and her dress is by abigail betz (wow wow wow wow wow is […]READ MORE
things that made me smile this week… peggy in the latest mad men episode – “you look swellegant!” this picture: classic jane birkin: this lady’s outfit: this what i wore drawing: this old portrait: this wedding stationery: salt & pepper sailboats: this: a family of french bulldogs: & the thought of going here soon…READ MORE
these are the best beard portraits i have ever seen! by david meade via pdn phto of the dayREAD MORE
it’s going to be spring soon! though our tricksy south african weather has been making everyone assume it’s spring already (this has probably been the mildest and most glorious winter in recent memory.) i bet we’re in for one more crazy cold front before the proper hot weather hits us though – remember when it snowed in august?
photos by the very talented will rentonREAD MORE
autumn 2011READ MORE
do yourself a favour and view this largeREAD MORE
things i like right now by thaya of beatnik bazaar Things I’m loving = Local Here are some goodies I’m loving by local designers, who never cease to amaze me with their beautiful creations. Buying local fills me with such a sense of pride, that not only am I supporting South African designers, but I’m […]READ MORE