hit-the-road
Music

hit the road

september music mix is here! this is not really a ‘road trip’ mix, per se (no tracy chapman / fast car …) – but certainly tunes i love playing in my car. load up your ipod and go for a drive… sing along, too.

hit the road. tracklist:

1. stornoway – i saw you blink
  2. aloe blacc – good things
  3. phoenix – if i ever feel better
  4. de la soul – eye know
  5. beck – the new pollution
  6. the shins – australia
  7. devotchka – till the end of time
  8. paul simon – kodachrome
  9. bright eyes – another travelin’ song
  10. deer tick – art isn’t real (city of sin)
  11. iron & wine – the devil never sleeps
  12. arcade fire – keep the car running
  13. the postal service – clark gable
  14. smashing pumpkins – 1979

all music is for sampling purposes only – please go out and buy the artists’ records & support them at their shows!

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply jk Monday 6 September, 2010 at 1:28 pm

Thx, downloading now. I needed some new cruising tunes!

• Reply Lauren Monday 6 September, 2010 at 3:45 pm

It’s very sad that I hardly know any of those but don’t worry I’m educating myself right this very second (:

Thanks for the lovely music.

• Reply marisa Monday 6 September, 2010 at 3:48 pm

Nice one. Thanks! Also great for dreamy sunny afternoons :)

• Reply Deon Tuesday 7 September, 2010 at 8:23 am

Mmm…I’m with Lauren.

Whenever I think I know lots of music, I’m reminded that there’s so much more out there.

At least I know the road in the pic :-)

• Reply Elias Tuesday 7 September, 2010 at 5:00 pm

Nice mix. I’m glad to see Stornoway made the cut. I’ve been listening to that record non-stop for the last month.

• Reply @hestia_berna Friday 10 September, 2010 at 11:53 am

awesome!!! thanks :D

• Reply Jess Thursday 23 September, 2010 at 3:37 pm

these music mixes are so great, have smashed them all together and made a giant playlist of awesomeness which i am loving! good job on the tunes, keep them coming…

• Reply elaine Sunday 13 March, 2011 at 9:05 am

So thankful that i managed to stumble upon this gem!
    Lovin’ the tunes and album artworks :)

• Reply laura Tuesday 22 March, 2011 at 12:48 pm

Man this mix looks good. Now i have the internet again at home I can’t wait to start downloading these, am in need of some new car music for my route to work!