madame

you might get sick of my paris bla bla bla paris posts in the following days (i apologise in advance, just let me get it out of my system). i still have to sort through my photos, so in the meantime i thought i’d share excerpts from one of the magazines that air france gives out free of charge to their passengers at the airports and in their planes. not anything like south african airways’ little sawubona mag, mind you…

air france’s madame magazine (which caters towards ladies and fashion minded folks) features ads from louis vuitton, chloé, miu miu fendi etc etc etc and editorial content that’s something like a mix between elle, marie claire and some cool decor mag. that is to say, it’s actually interesting to look at. seriously, this is a free airline magazine.

, , , , ,

6 Responses to madame

1. coelho Saturday 18 September, 2010 at 8:30 pm #

amazing that – got to love the French!

2. V Sunday 19 September, 2010 at 7:56 pm #

Fabulous! I hope you had a great time in paris! Looking fwd to seeing your photos!!

Just a little thought – would you like to vote for my “electrical box” (don’t know the proper English word for it..!?)? This electric company in Sweden has decided to make Stockholm a little bit “prettier”. So I sent in a suggestion – it’s not a masterpiece, I just thought we could use something bright and happy during the upcoming winter months! Just click on “RÖSTA” (=vote).

Here’s the link:

Top 30 gets printed/painted on the actual electrical “boxes” (still not sure what to call them) around the city, but I need like 1000 votes to get there :) So please pretty please vote-vote-vote! It’s for the beauty and the art – and I know you like such causes ;)

• Miss Moss Sunday 19 September, 2010 at 8:22 pm #

hey vanessa, i voted :)

• V Sunday 19 September, 2010 at 8:36 pm #

yay! thanks :) feel free to vote again tomorrow – hint hint :)

3. V Sunday 19 September, 2010 at 7:59 pm #

the link doesn’t seem to work – sorry about that – here we go again: http://elskap.fortumkampanj.se/#/vanessa-%281%29.aspx

4. Lana Sunday 19 September, 2010 at 8:16 pm #

Wow, looks like the kind of mag I’d buy for sure! Looking forward to hearing about your trip!