things i like right now by angie of lucky pony
- my coffee shop Wolves – this is like my baby that I don’t have to get up at 3:45 in the morning to feed formula to. I think it’s safe to say that I love, not like this thing.
- my growing collection of art deco mirrors - I have quite a few of them, but for some or other reason it doesn’t feel like I have enough. So typical of me though.
- my turquoise sunglasses – my eyes need umbrellas too.
- coppelia dresses – she is one of the raddest designers in the country. I love love love her stuff and they love love love my credit card.
- my Kitchen Aid mixer – yes I have one, yes it’s minty blue and beautiful and yes I have on numerous occasions dreamt about eating it.
- Howard Roark– I’m reading The Fountain Head and I’m loving every bit of it.
- ceramic animals (I think I will always like these) – when people come to our house for the first time I think they think I’m a bit loopy loop in the head.
- black skinny jeans – I literally have about 9 identical pairs, which if I could I would wear all at the same time I would and then I would be the crazy ceramic lady with the jeans on her head, legs, arms and face. Yip that would be me.
- my army green vintage bike that shane bought me as a surprise – when I go riding on it I feel like 1979. Yes.
- Breaking Bad – if you haven’t got into this series yet then I suggest you lock yourself in a room with a laptop, some peanutbutter sandwiches, a few liters of juice and enjoy. It’s dark, but it’s oh so very good.
- my fuji instamax camera – it’s like a polariod camera but not, but yes, but no. it takes pretty pictures and makes any memory seem oh so grand.
- my floral brogues – they’re like little red riding hood fell into a pot of awesome and out came these shoes.
- skermunkils – these ceramic and silver beauties make me want to jump off a roof holding an open umbrella, I don’t why, they just do.
Subscribe to posts via Email