things i like right now by janine of being brazen
- The idea of spending a week or two in New York City – While I have seen New York in “real” life before, I have never had the chance to really go sightseeing. Lately I daydream about going there too much
- Jimmy Choo ‘Phoenix’ espadrilles – they are so gorgeous. I would adore a black pair.
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert – I am only just reading it now and I really do love it. I think the film will be fantastic.
- Eating more meat-free dishes – I will never be a vegetarian, but I am starting to see that choosing meat-free can be a good idea a few days a week (you can read my thoughts on the subject here if you like)
- Antique wood closets – I really want to get two . I deperately need more cupboard space
- Gossip Girl season 4 – Its only 2 episodes in and its wonderful. As usual Blair looks fantastic in nearly everything she wears
- Sparkly statement necklaces
- 1950’s inspired floral dresses – especially strapless ones
- Florence and the Machine – the band is ridiculously awesome. My favourite songs right now are “Cosmic love” and “Dog days are over”
- Playing squash – it makes exercising fun (and since I am not a big fan of exercise this fact really helps me to motivate me)
- Red – I am smitten with red things right now – clothing, lips, nails, shoes…if its red I probably want it.
Subscribe to posts via Email