besides being basically my favourite places to hang out in general, art museums are prime spots for interesting people watching. in the musée d’orsay i lurked in the same room as courbet’sREAD MORE
more insanely beautiful film photography, this time by zephyrance louREAD MORE
the orphan’s arms fine apparel seen via design work lifeREAD MORE
erdem’s amazing collection at london fashion week paired with some of my parisian garden snapsREAD MORE
the best place to have a picnic, doze off in a garden chair, people watch, go for a stroll, take your dog for le poop (pick it up please), read a book, spend your lunch break etc etc ETCETERA! a garden in paris is everyone’s best friend.READ MORE
i have so much vintage goodness to catch up on, here’s some new greats from albert tanqueroREAD MORE
for some reason i always thought i had posted about dear golden vintage, but turns out i haven’t…. which is strange considering lauren’s blog is one of my favourites. not only does she stock her shop with the most incredible vintage items, but she also has great personal style (naturally)
and dresses! and that coat!
les puces de saint-ouen is an area of paris made up of several flea markets that is simply huge. i only explored the vernaisson (antiques / bric-a-brac) section – and even that took a good few hours. this shop in the middle of the market is called tombées du camion. they sell beads and all sorts […]READ MORE
- my coffee shop Wolves – this is like my baby that I don’t have to get up at 3:45 in the morning to feed formula to. I think it’s safe to say that I love, not like this thing.
- my growing collection of art deco mirrors - I have quite a few of them, but for some or other reason it doesn’t feel like I have enough. So typical of me though.
- my turquoise sunglasses – my eyes need umbrellas too.
- coppelia dresses – she is one of the raddest designers in the country. I love love love her stuff and they love love love my credit card.
- my Kitchen Aid mixer – yes I have one, yes it’s minty blue and beautiful and yes I have on numerous occasions dreamt about eating it.
- Howard Roark– I’m reading The Fountain Head and I’m loving every bit of it.
- ceramic animals (I think I will always like these) – when people come to our house for the first time I think they think I’m a bit loopy loop in the head.
- black skinny jeans – I literally have about 9 identical pairs, which if I could I would wear all at the same time I would and then I would be the crazy ceramic lady with the jeans on her head, legs, arms and face. Yip that would be me.
- my army green vintage bike that shane bought me as a surprise – when I go riding on it I feel like 1979. Yes.
- Breaking Bad – if you haven’t got into this series yet then I suggest you lock yourself in a room with a laptop, some peanutbutter sandwiches, a few liters of juice and enjoy. It’s dark, but it’s oh so very good.
- my fuji instamax camera – it’s like a polariod camera but not, but yes, but no. it takes pretty pictures and makes any memory seem oh so grand.
- my floral brogues – they’re like little red riding hood fell into a pot of awesome and out came these shoes.
- skermunkils – these ceramic and silver beauties make me want to jump off a roof holding an open umbrella, I don’t why, they just do.