film photography by mike staceyREAD MORE
I HAD TO!!! via fashionisingREAD MORE
- I spend way to much time sitting down. Maybe if I had an Eames dowel base chair, I wouldn’t mind as much.
- I love Paul Theroux‘s books. In preparation for my American holiday, I’m reading The Old Patagonian Express – his journey by train through north and south America. Terribly nerdy, I know.
- Although its name sounds like a cancer ward, the Chemosphere house is a modernist masterpiece.
- The Citroen DS Pallas is one of the few cars that would convince me to drive more.
- I’m turning 30 next week, and I think it’s a good enough reason to buy myself a Canon G11, don’t you?
- American Apparel Standard t-shirts in any colour as long as they’re white.
- I need a canvas and leather satchel in my life. This one would do nicely.
- I love the simplicity and aesthetic of fixed gear bikes and I’m particularly psyched with my new Cannondale Track.
- Big up to the sales assistant at Selfridges for convincing me that Tom Ford Black Orchid “isn’t just a women’s fragrance”.
- Not having a TV means I have to be selective about what I watch. One show I never miss is Mad Men – it makes me want to work in a *proper* ad agency.
- I don’t really “do” jewellery, but I made an exception for this Konzuk ring in concrete and white gold.
- I’m off to New York on Saturday. And I CANNOT WAIT.
- Red Wing boots have been on my wish list ever since I spotted Kim Jones rocking a pair at Toffie Fest.
- I wanted a calculator watch soooo bad when I was a kid. It’s great that Casio have reissued them.
hello september, my favourite month. you are epitomised by the smell of pink jasmine, which makes me want to roll around in you…. or something. welcome back! madbar / anita scharf / bronnie thompsonREAD MORE
envious of her hair, lips, cheekbones & general debbie harry-ness. pictures from my gathered all over the internet collectionREAD MORE
the kind of book i would have pored over as a kid (albeit strangely dark & trippy)READ MORE