book of lists by mia nolting.READ MORE
- Enjolife farm – In middle of the Cederberg mountains with nothing to do, and no cell phone coverage. Perfection.
- Homemade In-N-Out’s Double-Double – I’ve made this a few times now at home and its as good as it looks.
- Eames Hang-It-All Limited Edition – Should go pretty well with our Coricraft couches…
- White Collar Boxing – Amped to go to the next fight night on Nov 26th (via Guy With Camera)
- Made by Joel – Please don’t let my kids see this site. They may want to trade me in for Joel.
- Ella & Louis - I heard The Nearness Of You on the radio last week, and had to buy the album.
- Growing Vegetables Upside Down looks like fun, and great if you have a small garden like we do.
- Elijah – This list wouldn’t be complete without the new edition to our family – Elijah.
- Bakoven Beach – Perfect little beach. The fact that there is only parking for 4 cars and the beach is submerged at high tide keeps the crowds away.
- FinePix X100 – Poor man’s M9?
i love these so much… head stand self portraits by stephen t.c. morrisREAD MORE
in case you need more vintage swimsuits inspiration, these are by nina leen – also for life mag, 1950.READ MORE
october music mix is here! this past month i’ve been spending a lot of quality time with my ipod listening to tunes on my own – in airports, on long flights, walking around in a strange city, driving in my car… and i kept returning to the same kind of music. would i call it folk? perhaps. […]READ MORE
this picture (left) from asos. every time i look at it i think “don’t go, winter! don’t gooooo!” they also have a great online magazine, did you know that? now you do. and ad campaigns, shot by the selby. sigh.
this outfit from totokaelo (aaaaaah)
these pictures of holidaying in croatia. balls.
this fox. mid sneeze or mid giggle? we’ll never know.
this picture, so much
this place. holy shit, right?
this toasted cheese sarmie. get in me belly.
this flipping mulberry bag. flip. flip!
south africans know and love missibaba. well. i remember when my friend had one specially made and we all oooh’d and aaa’h over it (still do). their new range for spring / summer 2010 is un-fucking-believable.
i was on the verge of buying a pretty damn expensive new bag in paris, but i ended up leaving the store without it because i didn’t love it enough. then when i was on my way back to south africa i caught up on some internetting and saw the launch of the new missibaba range on a couple of blogs. YES. i thought, who cares about that stupid bag i didn’t buy? these are a million times better, and locally made. i have my eye on the buckaroo and the saddle bag, yes sir.