• Reply Mallory Friday 5 November, 2010 at 8:38 am

Awesome leather goods & go ahead and swear, I say. I swear all the time in real life, but I don’t think I’ve ever said/typed “fuck” on the blog. I feel like I can’t start now… so late in the run… maybe some of the lovely readers are swear-haters…. but I’m tempted to. I try to always write how I talk, and when I talk – I swear. Oh the problems of having a blog, haha.

• Reply Miss Moss Friday 5 November, 2010 at 9:03 am

i’ve decided just to try and write as i speak, otherwise i feel kinda phoney baloney

though i would never say phoney baloney in real life!

conundrum.

• Reply size too small Friday 5 November, 2010 at 9:56 am

good grief their stuff is amazing.

• Reply Catherine Friday 5 November, 2010 at 10:25 am

I look at the pictures you post and the voice in my head goes ‘oh my word’ … (scrolling down) … ‘oh my word’ …. (scrolling down) … ‘oh my word’… (scrolling down) … ‘swoon’ … ‘wow’… ‘oh my word’ …

• Reply saer {craven maven} Friday 5 November, 2010 at 10:16 pm

haha I was doing the EXACT same thing. Now I’m wanting a $600 bag I’ve got no business buying…but it will be a bag for LIFE..one I can pass on to my kids and grand-kids right? RIGHT?

Crap.

I have a bad feeling that my subconscious is going to lead me down Henry St on a particularly stressful day in search of some retail therapy.

• Reply jelena Friday 5 November, 2010 at 2:04 pm

so beautiful. those shoes deserve a trip to new york.

• Reply curious contellation Saturday 6 November, 2010 at 3:26 pm

THE SHOES THE SHOES THE SHOES.