walls

i’ve been in my new place for a few weeks and the walls are still bare. this will not do.

click on the images for their sources. except for the one that’s uncredited as i found it on a site that doesn’t credit (i’m looking at you tumblr). man! but i still wanted to share it. if you know the source, do tell.

, , , ,

10 Responses to walls

1. Amy Friday 19 November, 2010 at 8:31 am #

Miss Moss, thank you for your beautiful blog. You just know how to pick one up after a CRAZY week!

• Miss Moss Friday 19 November, 2010 at 8:40 am #

oh, my pleasure! :)

2. ailsa Friday 19 November, 2010 at 8:39 am #

collage walls are the best! my friend created a collage on her living room wall in the shape of a whale. one day i’ll actually put things up in frames, but for now it’s pinboards and blue-tack all the way.

3. Giselle Friday 19 November, 2010 at 9:27 am #

Oh, please take photos of your new place and put them on the blog. Love your style, so I’m sure your place must be awesome!

4. Kate Friday 19 November, 2010 at 9:27 am #

It’s so annoying how hard it is to find links to original sources on tumblr and weheart it, especially since it’s so much easier to find relevant images that way. I’m moving house soon and super excited about decorating and filling up the walls, thanks for the inspiration!

5. Gabija Friday 19 November, 2010 at 11:25 am #

I should stop procrastinating to frame so of my work and my sisters photos.. these wall are just perfect!

6. Janine Friday 19 November, 2010 at 11:59 am #

La beeg *sigh*….

7. curious contellation Friday 19 November, 2010 at 12:09 pm #

These are beautiful. I’ve got quite a collection of framed odds & ends I just have to put them on my wall sometime.

8. Casa e Cose Friday 19 November, 2010 at 12:16 pm #

Yep I really need to get some art up on my emty walls!

9. destined to design Saturday 20 November, 2010 at 7:42 am #

In the process of creating a gallery space in my new place as well! It’s quite fun compiling the collection…

Good luck finding some gems! ;)