bett norris

bett norris is an illustrator from england. here she has illustrated the personal keepsakes & possessions of frida kahlo, syliva plath and edith piaf respectively – for an exhibition entitled treasure.

, , , , , ,

10 Responses to bett norris

1. Amy Tuesday 7 December, 2010 at 8:05 am #

Just wanted to say I love your blog! It’s such a great mixture of art, fashion, design, etc. Keep it up!!!

• Miss Moss Tuesday 7 December, 2010 at 8:17 am #

thank you very much, i’m glad you like it!

2. wolf eyebrows Tuesday 7 December, 2010 at 9:13 am #

what a wonderful find. I’d love to own one of her illustrations

3. Lauren Tuesday 7 December, 2010 at 2:32 pm #

It’s amazing what people come up with. This is such a brilliant concept & it’s executed so well!

4. Belinda Tuesday 7 December, 2010 at 10:57 pm #

Love them! What a great idea.

5. Monique Wednesday 8 December, 2010 at 9:10 am #

I love the color scheme and vintage feel of this. I too love your blog!

6. Bett Norris Monday 13 December, 2010 at 8:03 pm #

thankyou so much for featuring my work- I only just came across this when I was checking my blog traffic! you have beautiful blog, the posts are all so considered. In response to ‘wolf eyebrows’ i have just set up an etsy shop selling my prints- http://www.etsy.com/shop/bettn?ref=seller_info xx

7. Miss pecan Monday 27 December, 2010 at 2:44 am #

So great, good job, j’adore, dessins magnifique

8. Steve Frenkel Saturday 29 January, 2011 at 3:59 am #

I love this type of art. This is as good as it gets.

9. Rachel Tuesday 22 February, 2011 at 4:42 pm #

These fascinate and inspire me. I’ve even done an artist research page on these because they’re so beautiful and relate perfectly to my brief of ‘collections of everyday objects’
    thankyou Bett Norris, you are wonderful!