12 january hymn
Music

january hymn

i’m signing off for the year with a little music mix.  season’s greetings and all that – be safe on the roads, hang out with your family & friends and try to eat as much as you can. see you in january!

january hymn. playlist:

9. mr. little jeans – rescue song
  10. young man – strangers
  11. langhorne slim – land of dreams
  12. bright eyes – shell games
  13. the velvet underground – stephanie says
  14. the zombies – tell her no

cover image: henry fonda at dr. macro

all music is for sampling purposes only – please go out and buy the artists’ records & support them at their shows!

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Lauren Thursday 23 December, 2010 at 9:50 am

Merry Christmas, have a wonderful festive season! Your posts throughout this year have been magical.

• Reply Mariella Thursday 23 December, 2010 at 10:25 am

Diana, I love your blog for many reasons, I discovered it a while ago and it quickly became one of my favorites, but now I have one more reason to love it since I found out you also share some awesome music in here! Thanks!

• Reply Fabio Thursday 23 December, 2010 at 12:10 pm

And a very merry Christmas to you too and many thanks for your posts and music mixes: They have definitely added a lot of joy to the end of my year. Have a wonderful time and all the best for the New Year.

• Reply Rodellee Thursday 23 December, 2010 at 6:51 pm

Thanks for sharing! These will be great for my road trip to see family, so many of my favorite artists!

Merry Xmas!

• Reply m.fay Tuesday 28 December, 2010 at 12:19 am

cheers to you and your wonderful blog. happy new year!
    m.fay
    amateur couture

• Reply Elatsyrk Tuesday 28 December, 2010 at 6:19 am

Thanks for this! I’ve downloaded all your playlists and I love them :)

• Reply Dame Tuesday 28 December, 2010 at 8:10 pm

I just wanted to thank you for your blog and you music lists. I seem to be constantly turning to them on my ipod, i know it is a lot of work to do. So thank You!!

• Reply marisa Wednesday 12 January, 2011 at 2:27 am

what a great mix, thank you for sharing !