remembering 2010

so it’s the eve of a new year, which means a run down of the past 12 months is appropriate. i cannot believe how much this little blog has grown in that time – all thanks to you guys with your wonderful comments, link love, retweets and the like. miss moss even appeared in a real life printed magazine, like some kind of grown up.

so, according to the stats these were the standout posts of 2010…

most popular post: stuff

not only in this category but the most popular post overall was wood & leather gifts. crazy, right? a close second was black + brown gifts. collages ftw.

most popular post: photography

the photography of mariam sitchinava

most popular post: vintage

teen fashions won this by a mile. got to love the life magazine archive

most popular post: fashion

this is my favourite too – art on the streets, pairing street style images with paintings

most popular post: design

not surprisingly since the movie is so hyped right now, black swan posters

most popular post: art

i love the fact that outsider art was so popular (just an absolute favourite of mine)

most popular post: illustration

the sweet fashion illustrations of derek cardigan

most popular post: living

small is cool – where i rambled on about how clever people decorate their studio apartments

most popular post: food

homemade nutella made by my friend jessica and photographed by myself

most popular post: amusing

i actually ended up deleting this category, though cat fashion show obviously won & still amuses me.

Thumbnail

most popular music mix

according to the download stats, your favourite music mix was you called me after midnight – probably the most unexpected one as it took the least time to put together & is the most chilled of them all. go figure.

2010 was also the year i got to visit paris again – i enjoyed sharing my photos with you

i especially loved learning more about you with things i like right now – a series i hope to continue in 2011

(this was mariah’s list)

the posts i enjoyed doing the most (besides music mixes) were those involving image comparisons – especially vintage / sartorialist and atonement / morris

i hope your 2011 is most enjoyable, and thanks as always for visiting. xo

, ,

11 Responses to remembering 2010

1. tom tuttle from tacoma Friday 31 December, 2010 at 4:14 pm #

i’ve only just begun following you this month. may your 2011 be most enjoyable too :)

2. SuTurno Friday 31 December, 2010 at 5:10 pm #

Oh! We´ve only just begun following you since yesterday… ;-)
    And love, love love your blog! Happy 2011!

3. thehiddenlist.com Friday 31 December, 2010 at 5:54 pm #

Thanks for providing such great inspiration in 2010! XO!

4. coelho Friday 31 December, 2010 at 7:32 pm #

thanks for the amazing inspirasie – love reading your blog – all the best for 2011 x

5. Sara Saturday 1 January, 2011 at 1:57 pm #

Your blog is simply amazing! I adore it! I read it through my Google Reader, so I never comment -I know it’s not polite-, but I want you to know you have a loyal follower in Spain @u@
    Keep inspiring us in 2011!! It’s going to be a wonderful year!

6. Miss Moss Saturday 1 January, 2011 at 1:59 pm #

thanks everyone for taking the time to comment – you are all lovely. happy 2011.

7. Lauren Sunday 2 January, 2011 at 3:16 pm #

Your comparisons are my favourite by far! This year on your blog was amazing. Looking forward to your 2011 goodness.

8. alysia Monday 3 January, 2011 at 5:36 am #

Lovely recap. I’m knew to your blog so this is great. Love it!

A

9. Karena Monday 3 January, 2011 at 8:56 am #

So glad to find you fab site. I am amzaed and inspired beyond!!

Happy New Years!

Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

10. The Pessimiss Tuesday 4 January, 2011 at 10:48 am #

Such an outstanding line up – you have true taste & a really appealing way with words. Yours is one of the few SA blogs that I read religiously… Miss Moss is qualiteit! x

11. Kristina Wednesday 5 January, 2011 at 10:55 am #

Love your recap – I simply adore your art on the street post as well as the vintage / sartorialist and atonement / morris. You are really so creative, thanks for sharing this gift with us!
    Happy new year and viele Gruesse from Switzerland, Kristina