13 follow the sun

5. kurt vile – jesus fever
  6. the steelwells – el capitan
  7. matt longo – the high life
  8. tennis – pigeons
  9. la sera – devils hearts grows gold
  10. lykke li – i follow rivers
  11. yellow ostrich – zebra (beach house cover)
  12. the rolling stones – ruby tuesday
  13. the beatles – i’ll follow the sun

artwork: armand guillaumin – the creuse

all music is for sampling purposes only – please go out and buy the artists’ records & support them at their shows!

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Alex Friday 14 January, 2011 at 10:29 am

Loving your music mixes! Only discovered your blog in December but have been playing them while driving, working, etc so thank you.

• Reply Jordana @ White Cabana Friday 14 January, 2011 at 3:19 pm

Awesome! Thanks so much. I’m playing it as I type this comment. Thanks for this Friday morning treat!
    -Jordana

• Reply Le panier à trucs de la semaine | bigoudii bêta Friday 14 January, 2011 at 3:38 pm

[…] TENNIS : concert à la Maroquinerie super décevant, mardi dernier. Enfin plutôt ultra fidèle à leur Myspace. A part Marathon, South Carolina et Baltimore tous les titres se ressemblent.. D’ailleurs voici une compile avec leur titre Pigeon : sur le blog de Miss Moss. […]

• Reply Sally Friday 14 January, 2011 at 7:00 pm

I love Tennis! I saw them at the coolest house show this summer. Awesome that you have some of their new stuff.

Anyway, I’m loving your mixes in general, thank you so much for sharing.

• Reply Lizz Knuckles Friday 14 January, 2011 at 8:32 pm

I loved seeing Ducktails and The Beatles on the same playlist, but I don’t understand what Lykke Li is doing on there?

• Reply Miss Moss Friday 14 January, 2011 at 10:19 pm

’cause i like lykke li. i lykke lykke li? and i’m looking forward to her new album.

• Reply Jim Saturday 15 January, 2011 at 12:22 am

Hey ya, great mix (was really struggling to get hold of the lykke li track :D ) what are the sites/music blogs you like?

• Reply Sofia Saturday 15 January, 2011 at 1:46 am

Best blog ever.
    Adoro, vejo todos os dias
    Parabéns
    Porto, Portugal

• Reply Miss Moss Saturday 15 January, 2011 at 8:11 am

@jim – i visit the usual places – gorillva vs bear, this bonus track, i guess i’m floating, consequence of sound, you ain’t no picasso, we like it indie…. too many to list here!

• Reply Edna Gee Saturday 15 January, 2011 at 5:52 pm

I love these mixes. They make my new adventure in Italy even more awesome. Your last mix was great to listen on my iPod while walking through winter Milan.

• Reply Katy Saturday 15 January, 2011 at 6:19 pm

thanks for this! such a treat for a frigid january morning in the mid-atlantic US :)

• Reply Heidi Saturday 15 January, 2011 at 10:33 pm

Thank you, I love your taste in musik. Your mixes are such a great way to discover new music. You rock!

• Reply Annie Sunday 16 January, 2011 at 1:50 am

Loving this mix! It’s definitely brightened my evening.

• Reply ashley Sunday 16 January, 2011 at 10:08 am

I can’t stop reading your blog. I find constant inspiration here that I awarded you with one of my Stylish Blogger Awards over on my blog. Check it out, and thanks for being so interesting and inspirational.

• Reply Alexandra Cecilia Sunday 16 January, 2011 at 3:31 pm

Just discovered your blog recently and I have to tell I am in LOOVEE Yo are so talented! What I first saw were you art and stretyle comparisons and that was it. The rest of your blog was already amazing. And IT IS!! The selection of pictures you post are more than dreamy. They make me smile. Thanks You!! haha

• Reply Alexandra Cecilia Sunday 16 January, 2011 at 3:33 pm

Oh and I downloaded this mix and Its really nice. Just in song number 2 but I have to say nice taste in music! No tmany people have it now a days

• Reply Robin Sunday 16 January, 2011 at 11:16 pm

Hi. I also love these mixes (as well as your album covers). Just a question: what typeface is that?
    Thanks so much.

• Reply amy w - over&under Monday 17 January, 2011 at 6:21 am

just stumbled over here & lovelove your aesthetic. you’ve got a new follower

• Reply Theresa Monday 17 January, 2011 at 8:24 am

Id like to listen to music with you. I think we’d pick the same kind of stuff.

• Reply Jenna Cosme Monday 17 January, 2011 at 8:46 pm

Seriously lovin your mixes. Thank you so much!!

• Reply Clara Friday 21 January, 2011 at 3:05 am

I love love love your music mixes…In fact I’ve downloaded all of them! Thanks for introducing new and great music to us!!!