• Reply Thaya Thursday 3 February, 2011 at 9:02 am

Gorgeous threads…but what I want to know is….can ‘uh …erm…’curvy’ girls ever look good in a long skirt?

• Reply Miss Moss Thursday 3 February, 2011 at 9:07 am

if you wear it high up, cinched in at the waist with some serious platforms / high boots – i don’t see why not!

the key is creating enough length for the skirt to fall.

• Reply Lana Thursday 3 February, 2011 at 10:46 am

Haven’t checked out Asos for ages, think it’s time!

• Reply Bea Thursday 3 February, 2011 at 11:24 am

You have one of better blogs online. I adore here to look!

• Reply classiq Thursday 3 February, 2011 at 2:10 pm

I love the camel dress and the white bow shirt. So elegant!

• Reply amberhella Thursday 3 February, 2011 at 3:09 pm

:D U are absolutely right! couldn’t agree more! they rock! In prices, good taste and of course: shipping!! They deliver almost anywhere! *kisses I’m an asos lover!

• Reply Manu Thursday 3 February, 2011 at 3:21 pm

I want them all! Do they ship to South America??? I’m checking that out right away!
    Besos,

• Reply Miss Moss Thursday 3 February, 2011 at 3:22 pm

@Manu – if they ship to south africa i’m sure they’ll ship to south america! ;)

• Reply Jordana @ White Cabana Thursday 3 February, 2011 at 4:07 pm

Agreed! Just before Christmas, I ordered Nail Rock and it was my first experience with ASOS. Two thumbs up. The shipped (free at the time) to me in Canada so quickly! Will definitely be a repeat shopper!
    -Jordana

• Reply Molly Thursday 3 February, 2011 at 4:45 pm

I love that dress on the left. The silhouette is amazing!

• Reply Matita Thursday 3 February, 2011 at 5:37 pm

Asos is addictive! They’ve got many looks to choose from. And their shipping is quite fast.

• Reply marishka Thursday 3 February, 2011 at 8:08 pm

do you know how much you have to pay at customs? =)

• Reply Miss Moss Thursday 3 February, 2011 at 8:14 pm

@ marishka – it depends on what you’re ordering. if the total package is under R500 value then you usually don’t have to pay (as i understand it). i once bought boots from them though (roughly R1000 incl shipping) and the customs was about R500. sooo…. it depends.

• Reply Sarah Morgan Thursday 3 February, 2011 at 11:23 pm

Such beautiful clothes! I absolutely love the dress on the left. Such a simple and classic shape.

• Reply Dagmarette @ The Finishing School Friday 4 February, 2011 at 3:17 am

I love ASOS too! That long 70’s leather skirt is so trend right now, love it

• Reply christi Thursday 7 July, 2011 at 9:40 pm

i adore asos ,is there any other online stores with the same price range and south african shipping?

• Reply Ebitilly Tuesday 11 March, 2014 at 4:33 pm

I have noticed they( ASOS ) have different sites for different countries , which would be the best one to order from if have having delivered to South Africa ?

• Reply Miss Moss Tuesday 11 March, 2014 at 4:35 pm

it wouldn’t make a difference, they all dispatch from the UK as far as i know.

BEWARE OF CUSTOMS.