• Reply Mallory Wednesday 9 February, 2011 at 9:35 am

Embarrassingly or awesomely enough, my hair looked remarkably like that in high school. A guy that sat next to me in American History used to reach out and touch it all-too-frequently and call it “Barbie hair”. The fact that it was totally Barbie-licious was offset by the fact that the same year I wore a skateboarder-style knit hat constantly.

Anyway. I’m liking the peachy slouchy pants.

• Reply Miss Moss Wednesday 9 February, 2011 at 9:37 am

Mallory, don’t ever stop commenting. ever.

• Reply Miss Moss Wednesday 9 February, 2011 at 9:37 am

PS: was it also crimped?

• Reply Erika Wednesday 9 February, 2011 at 8:44 pm

Love the big belt, and the peach dress in the rght corner. But there’s one thing that makes me noise, and that is the girl’s sad/angry/deseperate face!! With that clothes a nice smile must be a requirement!!

• Reply Dagmarette @ The Finishing School Wednesday 9 February, 2011 at 10:36 pm

i love the patterned items but im not sure how I feel about her stolid face in every single pic…!

• Reply Thibaut Thursday 10 February, 2011 at 3:15 am

Cool to see you are featuring the brand of my friend Anna ;) I have discovered your blog a couple of days ago, and it is a pleasure to brows through it ! Stay who you are ! Greetings from France.

• Reply Lindsey Thursday 10 February, 2011 at 3:54 am

Loving absolutely everything about these clothes, however, if I had to pick. I would take every last item in the first line. I’m just going to go ahead and put this out there…..I LOVE the models hair too!

• Reply amourette Wednesday 16 February, 2011 at 5:37 am

the color palate and the prints are lovely