8 Responses to patouf

1. Mallory Wednesday 9 February, 2011 at 9:35 am #

Embarrassingly or awesomely enough, my hair looked remarkably like that in high school. A guy that sat next to me in American History used to reach out and touch it all-too-frequently and call it “Barbie hair”. The fact that it was totally Barbie-licious was offset by the fact that the same year I wore a skateboarder-style knit hat constantly.

Anyway. I’m liking the peachy slouchy pants.

2. Miss Moss Wednesday 9 February, 2011 at 9:37 am #

Mallory, don’t ever stop commenting. ever.

3. Miss Moss Wednesday 9 February, 2011 at 9:37 am #

PS: was it also crimped?

4. Erika Wednesday 9 February, 2011 at 8:44 pm #

Love the big belt, and the peach dress in the rght corner. But there’s one thing that makes me noise, and that is the girl’s sad/angry/deseperate face!! With that clothes a nice smile must be a requirement!!

5. Dagmarette @ The Finishing School Wednesday 9 February, 2011 at 10:36 pm #

i love the patterned items but im not sure how I feel about her stolid face in every single pic…!

6. Thibaut Thursday 10 February, 2011 at 3:15 am #

Cool to see you are featuring the brand of my friend Anna ;) I have discovered your blog a couple of days ago, and it is a pleasure to brows through it ! Stay who you are ! Greetings from France.

7. Lindsey Thursday 10 February, 2011 at 3:54 am #

Loving absolutely everything about these clothes, however, if I had to pick. I would take every last item in the first line. I’m just going to go ahead and put this out there…..I LOVE the models hair too!

8. amourette Wednesday 16 February, 2011 at 5:37 am #

the color palate and the prints are lovely