These Things No. 10

i started a breakfast tumblr! (another great way to waste time) breakfast nerds unite.

latest street style i’ve enjoyed. left to right: street style aesthetic ; mr. newton ; sartorialist

really love the styling of this website

download the new strokes song for free from their official website

this set of vintage wedding photos

this landscape by brian adams

forget kirsten dunst, james marsden in band of ousiders is the best

debbie does… – such an awesomely playful corp id design by brogen averill via september industry

this exquisite portrait by b erta

loving the home of lizzy janssen

this girl

this illustration from angelique by roger duvoisin

and finally, ron swanson is my new desktop wallpaper & that makes me happy.

, ,

19 Responses to These Things No. 10

1. kirsteen Thursday 10 February, 2011 at 11:37 am #

I looooooooooooooove Ron Swanson!

2. domi Thursday 10 February, 2011 at 11:47 am #

how do you get all of those great pictures, girl?
    very cool, more than very cool
    cheerio from Poland

3. Juana @ Sweet Visual Aids Thursday 10 February, 2011 at 11:57 am #

there is nothing like a good breakfast! :)))

4. Celine Thursday 10 February, 2011 at 6:20 pm #

♥ Ron Swanson.
    and love that amazing portrait of the two girls. so tender and loving.

5. Lauren Thursday 10 February, 2011 at 7:31 pm #

That wedding, gorgeous!

6. Bobby Thursday 10 February, 2011 at 8:26 pm #

That illustration reminds me of the pictures in the Madeline books.
    Beautiful!

7. The Flying Quiche Thursday 10 February, 2011 at 9:24 pm #

New to your site and love it! And I had to add you to my favorites after seeing that you too appreciate Ron Swanson’s Pyramid of greatness. I printed it out last week and it is now framed on my desk. Makes me happy too!

8. Josh Thursday 10 February, 2011 at 10:10 pm #

So many great things! And apparently we think alike,because the Swanson pyramid is my desktop too. It never fails to make me smile when I see it.

9. Dagmarette @ The Finishing School Friday 11 February, 2011 at 12:01 am #

Ah I love Swanson… Deer Meat and Romantic Love? Too hilarious…

10. Mallory Friday 11 February, 2011 at 2:29 am #

Petunia! Roger Duvoisin is so good. I have a copy of Petunia and the sequel (of course I can’t remember what it’s called right now) and they’re among my fave vintage children’s book finds.

11. hila Friday 11 February, 2011 at 5:41 am #

I’m already a big fan of your breakfast blog, just scrolling and drooling.

and oh Swanson :)

12. Christine Han Photography Friday 11 February, 2011 at 6:01 am #

You have exquisite taste in photography. I look forward to seeing what you post everyday!

13. Amanda Friday 11 February, 2011 at 8:27 pm #

Breakfast Tumblr? Hell yes!

14. Jo Saturday 12 February, 2011 at 11:25 am #

what fun your tumblr is! I was just having MY breakfast as I was reading your blog… :)

15. tom tuttle from tacoma Saturday 12 February, 2011 at 3:57 pm #

i like james marsden. he can sing really well.

16. Leslie Saturday 12 February, 2011 at 6:29 pm #

Thanks for referring to my scan of Roger Duvoisin’s from my flickerstream. I believe the illustration is from the book Angelique, though, instead of Petunia.

• Miss Moss Saturday 12 February, 2011 at 6:31 pm #

thanks for the correction, leslie!

17. Lolawashername.com Saturday 12 February, 2011 at 8:23 pm #

Goodness gracious, your breakfast tumblr is chalk-full of such yummy, mouth-watering goodness! Love, love, loving it. Happy Valentine’s Day. xo Lola

18. Crystal Sunday 13 February, 2011 at 4:06 am #

Oh, your breakfast tumblr is perfection. Along with your blog – I haven’t commented before, but I adore it. :)