jamie’s daily style

i don’t tend to reblog stories from super well-known blogs like design sponge etc, as i know that 99% of you are readers too. but i’m going to do it today, specifically about jamie of from me to you – because her daily outfits whilst covering new york fashion week are simply too great.

It’s New York Fashion Week, you can’t just wear any old thing! I’m taking inspiration for my daily outfits to the tents from the women who have done it so well before us. We all have a right to look like a fashion icon, right?

go to her blog and check them out – she has loads of photos that are far too beautiful to miss.

all images by jamie beck

, , , , ,

10 Responses to jamie’s daily style

1. A.T.V Tuesday 15 February, 2011 at 10:46 am #

I’ve been following Jamie’s blog for a while, and loving her fashion week adventures – but I think I might love these outfit/inspiration collages even more! Lovely!

2. classiq Tuesday 15 February, 2011 at 12:43 pm #

This post is absolutely lovely! I’m always inspired by the style of classic movie stars and style icons of the past decades.

3. The Pessimiss Tuesday 15 February, 2011 at 1:03 pm #

So inspiring to see someone that likes to play dress up on a daily basis! Her accuracy & detailing make for serious charm.

4. Molly at One Kind Word Tuesday 15 February, 2011 at 6:52 pm #

Oh, these outfits are gorgeous! Especially love that Katherine Hepburn-inspired outfit. Those shoes are lovely.

5. Lauren Tuesday 15 February, 2011 at 7:53 pm #

Wow, wow, wow. I don’t actually follow Design Sponge so it’s my first time seeing these. They are amazing!

6. Miss Moss Tuesday 15 February, 2011 at 8:11 pm #

@ Lauren – these aren’t from design sponge, they are from Jamie’s blog From Me To You – i was just using design sponge as an example ;)

7. hogger and co. Tuesday 15 February, 2011 at 11:31 pm #

Stunning!! So inspiring!!

8. kelly Wednesday 16 February, 2011 at 1:43 am #

These are beyond words thanks for sharing I didn’t know about Jaime’s blog. Now there’s a girl after my own heart.

9. Marissa Wednesday 16 February, 2011 at 2:35 am #

I ran into Jamie at the IFB conference and her look totally blew me away! It was the day she was wearing that first outfit. Just phenomenal personal style!

10. Tashrin Thursday 17 February, 2011 at 5:08 pm #

This is probably not the first time I have seen her, but these photos with their inspiration sources are astoundingly beautiful together. I thought before reading the text, that she must be a French woman from the bygone days.

Thanks for sharing!!!