Fashion

this vibe

i know that a lot of the fashion i post is very bright and quite LOUD on the print scale, but mostly i tend to go for far more neutral colours in real life. black is a favourite… and jeans of course. prints wise mostly things that are pretty chilled. i also love just plain white, grey, navy, light denim blue, dark greens & browney / mustardey colours. i wish i could be more adventurous sometimes. i once stood in an h&m for literally 10 minutes hovering over an electric blue oversized sheer blouse. walked out of there empty handed, and regret it to this day. you idiot! why didn’t you buy that electric blue blouse? and so it went for the next 24 hours on the plane ride home.

blouse / sunglasses / shoes / striped top / watch / ring / bag / boots / earrings / jacket / shirtdress

streetstyle aesthetic / the locals / the streethearts

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Monique Saturday 26 February, 2011 at 8:19 am

At least next time you’ll buy that bright/bold colored item. Wow that zigzag navy and creme sweater is calling my name.

• Reply Gabriella Saturday 26 February, 2011 at 1:03 pm

I am just like you, when it comes to personal style. I love it, when I see people wearing bright colours and well mixed prints, but I am a bit too chicken myself to do it. I am slightly improving though :)
    But I do have to say, that light blue shirt with the camel trousers are so simple and classic – those kind of outfits will always appeal to me!

• Reply Lauren Saturday 26 February, 2011 at 1:09 pm

My wardrobe’s very similar to these too.

• Reply Lexie Saturday 26 February, 2011 at 3:55 pm

you have been featuring some very lovely watches, both here and on a cup of jo! great picks.

• Reply Jessica | Destined to Design Saturday 26 February, 2011 at 5:25 pm

Man, I want everything!
    Those loafers are killer.

• Reply Mayoli Saturday 26 February, 2011 at 9:28 pm

I love it! The trench coat is stunning, the feather earrings clever! (finally feather earrings that will actually last!) And the colours! SO beautiful. Miss Moss my respects! You’ve got a great eye! :)

• Reply agne Saturday 26 February, 2011 at 10:32 pm

ooooh.. I want the sunglasses!

• Reply PSbyDila Saturday 26 February, 2011 at 11:52 pm

All so beautiful! Those shoes are so cute.

blog.PSbyDila.com

• Reply Kate Sunday 27 February, 2011 at 5:14 am

That might by the cutest ring I’ve ever seen. And I have seen some rings in my day…

• Reply Jo Sunday 27 February, 2011 at 2:28 pm

i love how you always add a watch in the collections you do. it seems less and less people are wearing watches as they check the time on their phones. I have always adored watches and think its the ultimate fashion accessory!

• Reply Laura Jones Sunday 27 February, 2011 at 7:35 pm

Love the sunglasses and flats- very classic looks. Sort of a cleansing from all the saturated brights we have been seeing lately
    xo
    LJ

• Reply kate Monday 28 February, 2011 at 10:42 pm

Pretty much exactly encompasses my style, Diana. Annnd I need those shoes. Stat.

• Reply nina Tuesday 1 March, 2011 at 7:34 am

So I shouldn’t feel too bad about letting my friend talk me out of a great sale-priced black alpaca coat last month, (some friend, huh?). Hey, we’ve all done it. Now, if I can just stop dreaming about that dang coat!