period dramas vs street style: part two

here is the second part of my period drama / street style colour comparison series over at le projet d’amour. man, i really enjoyed doing these! i just finished watching the new upstairs downstairs, which was such a hit for the bbc that it is set to return in 2012 with 6 more episodes. recommended viewing if you miss downton abbey.

click through to see sources, credits & the rest of the series.

, , , , , ,

9 Responses to period dramas vs street style: part two

1. Siri Thursday 3 March, 2011 at 7:38 am #

Out of Africa = So spot on!!

2. hila Thursday 3 March, 2011 at 8:40 am #

I still love the Shakespeare in Love one the most – totally adore the humour of it.

3. wolf eyebrows Thursday 3 March, 2011 at 8:43 am #

I was totally captivated by that wall in The King’s Speech. This is such a lovely series. You do them so well.

4. Jan Thursday 3 March, 2011 at 5:24 pm #

I am really enjoying this series Miss Moss … of course I love movie costuming (like I wrote before.)

Looks like I may need to watch Out of Africa again … and catch the divine MS with the ever handsome … Just recently re-watched Julie & Julia and thought the costuming was fab in that, plus it’s half of a great movie (lol.) :O)

How do I hook-up to your Shakespeare in Love post I wonder? … you have an excellent eye, so I’ve no doubt that post is grand too.

Jan

ps Istarted following the Jealous Curator and am already a fan … thanks for that!

5. Miss Moss Thursday 3 March, 2011 at 5:42 pm #

hey jan, just click through to my post on hila’s blog to see the rest of the series, including the shakespeare in love comparison

6. kate Thursday 3 March, 2011 at 8:20 pm #

How do you do this?? I’m just going to assume you have magical powers.

7. Rachel Friday 4 March, 2011 at 3:35 am #

this is genius!

8. la femme Saturday 5 March, 2011 at 5:15 am #

I love these sets so much :)

9. FSK Sunday 6 March, 2011 at 8:46 am #

great post! So cool that they are totally fitting for each actor.