Fashion, Film

period dramas vs street style: part two

here is the second part of my period drama / street style colour comparison series over at le projet d’amour. man, i really enjoyed doing these! i just finished watching the new upstairs downstairs, which was such a hit for the bbc that it is set to return in 2012 with 6 more episodes. recommended viewing if you miss downton abbey.

click through to see sources, credits & the rest of the series.

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Siri Thursday 3 March, 2011 at 7:38 am

Out of Africa = So spot on!!

• Reply hila Thursday 3 March, 2011 at 8:40 am

I still love the Shakespeare in Love one the most – totally adore the humour of it.

• Reply wolf eyebrows Thursday 3 March, 2011 at 8:43 am

I was totally captivated by that wall in The King’s Speech. This is such a lovely series. You do them so well.

• Reply Jan Thursday 3 March, 2011 at 5:24 pm

I am really enjoying this series Miss Moss … of course I love movie costuming (like I wrote before.)

Looks like I may need to watch Out of Africa again … and catch the divine MS with the ever handsome … Just recently re-watched Julie & Julia and thought the costuming was fab in that, plus it’s half of a great movie (lol.) :O)

How do I hook-up to your Shakespeare in Love post I wonder? … you have an excellent eye, so I’ve no doubt that post is grand too.

Jan

ps Istarted following the Jealous Curator and am already a fan … thanks for that!

• Reply Miss Moss Thursday 3 March, 2011 at 5:42 pm

hey jan, just click through to my post on hila’s blog to see the rest of the series, including the shakespeare in love comparison

• Reply kate Thursday 3 March, 2011 at 8:20 pm

How do you do this?? I’m just going to assume you have magical powers.

• Reply Rachel Friday 4 March, 2011 at 3:35 am

this is genius!

• Reply la femme Saturday 5 March, 2011 at 5:15 am

I love these sets so much :)

• Reply FSK Sunday 6 March, 2011 at 8:46 am

great post! So cool that they are totally fitting for each actor.