Stuff

Dusty Rose

dusty rose is what i guess you’d call it, one of my absolute favourite colours (as seen in my current ‘logo’) and captured so perfectly in this outfit snapped by the sartorialist. oh my – it is quite possibly the best street style look i have seen this year so far. everything about this lady from her hair down to her loafers makes me smile.

photo credits: lucien pissarro by camille pissaro / pot pourri by herbert james draper / stardust motor hotel by what makes the pie shops tick? / zion national park by moominsean / rachel comey top / acne top

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Giselle Thursday 17 March, 2011 at 3:32 pm

Dusty rose also has a special place in my heart – a great grown-up kinda pink.

• Reply Sally Thursday 17 March, 2011 at 3:51 pm

One of my favorite shades too. I like mine a little more peachy-coral though. Must wear more of it this spring!

• Reply C Thursday 17 March, 2011 at 6:18 pm

I always love your comparisons to fine art, and the fact that you have Pissarro right above an Anaheim motel makes me smile.

• Reply Caitlin Rose Thursday 17 March, 2011 at 9:31 pm

it is a perfect colour isn’t it! I love her trousers as well.

• Reply Rachel Thursday 17 March, 2011 at 11:25 pm

just wanted to say that I browse your blog on the daily and love the aesthetic.

Check us out at:

• Reply annie Friday 18 March, 2011 at 2:47 am

i love when you post art along with what you’re grooving to, style- or music-wise, or whatever… it just brings everything together in the nicest way. and i second the call for dusty rose. it is an understated, complex, particular color… lovely for spring, too.

• Reply avalonne hall Friday 18 March, 2011 at 4:26 pm

Last week I posted on twitter that my all time favorite color combination is dusty rose and olive green. I’ve been wearing those two colors non stop! I love how romantic dusty rose is. It’s just my absolutely favorite shade of pink. I just love flowers in that color.

I may use it as my wedding color scheme, if I ever get married someday?! :)

• Reply Christine @ Fash n Chips Tuesday 22 March, 2011 at 6:16 pm

Just discovered your blog and I’m LOVING it!