BKFST 2.0

whoa, the BKFST tumblr hit 900 1000 followers today! i have to tell you that this is partly because of the greatness that is catherine green aka wolf eyebrows. you have probably noticed her in my blog roll on the right, and you may remember her things i like right now when i first started the series. she is something of a bloggin’ kindred spirit… so it was a bit of a no duh moment when i asked her if she’d be keen to contribute to BKFST. she is totally putting me to shame too – i find myself having to keep up with all her incredible tasty finds.

please see BKFST for all the image sources

, , , , , , ,

18 Responses to BKFST 2.0

1. Caroline Friday 18 March, 2011 at 10:45 am #

Looks more than nice!

Resembles a bit about this:

Print in English and site In Swedish, but I guess it is quite understandable anyway!

2. Giselle Friday 18 March, 2011 at 11:21 am #

well that about ruined the woolies lemon curd yoghurt i just ate ;) the 2nd last pic with the mushrooms looks so good…

3. wolf eyebrows Friday 18 March, 2011 at 12:00 pm #

:) thanks for letting me take part.

4. Sarah Friday 18 March, 2011 at 2:24 pm #

Whoa this is totally great and love it! Thanks for showing me. Following now!

5. Nicola Friday 18 March, 2011 at 2:27 pm #

wow, delicous inspiration

6. Caitlin Rose Friday 18 March, 2011 at 4:03 pm #

yum yum yum, I’m about to go make fruit salad with pineapple, mangos, strawberries, and bananas! I love spring!

7. María Friday 18 March, 2011 at 5:01 pm #

Hello Diana, I am impressed by your blog. it is full of interesting things and beautiful images. Congratulations for the series, this one is wonderfull. Nice weekend…

8. megan mcisaac Friday 18 March, 2011 at 7:52 pm #

as an avid breakfaster, myself and my two housemates approve dearly of this blog and have been following it since you started it up, so delicious. these are all terribly outdated photographs, which is a reminder that i need to take more soon, but feel free to use some of these:

xo
    megan

9. Marissa Friday 18 March, 2011 at 10:18 pm #

This is your tumblr? I’m so impressed! I can’t imagine finding the time for a blog and a tumblr account. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, and that spring tart is looking mighty tasty!

10. Erika Saturday 19 March, 2011 at 1:13 am #

Yummmmy!!
    I belive is time to start to have a good breakfast every morning rather than the typical “5 more minutes”. Such a great inspiration!
    Hugs! -Erika

11. Ola Saturday 19 March, 2011 at 7:47 pm #

I love this tumblr. Always makes me try something new. Well done!

By the way, have you seen this? http://is.gd/AZNHyw (Downton Abbey content :))

12. avalonne hall Saturday 19 March, 2011 at 9:12 pm #

I don’t eat breakfast and haven’t seen I went to boarding school when I was 11. But these photos are inspiring me! Hmmmmm. YUMMM!!!

13. Sarah Sunday 20 March, 2011 at 3:46 am #

I feel like an old woman asking, but how do I follow BKFST? Tumblr is a little too cutting edge for some of us…

14. Alice Sunday 20 March, 2011 at 11:40 am #

wow. looks so yummy. Hardly make time for breakfast but wouldn’t mind these tasty treats here.
    xx

15. claire Monday 21 March, 2011 at 2:16 am #

wow yum! breakfast is my favorite meal. Its is even better for dinner. I am off to check out more images on tumblr!

16. hila Monday 21 March, 2011 at 9:50 am #

I sort of look at these and wonder, why doesn’t my breakfast ever look like that? I believe the correct term for this is breakfast envy :)

17. Rachel Saturday 26 March, 2011 at 8:53 pm #

I ♥ breakfast! Looking through those amazing photos makes me want want want!

18. DT Thursday 31 March, 2011 at 3:47 pm #