Long Weekend Things

it’s a long weekend here. been sleeping a lot – it’s nice! here’s a jumbled edition of these things for you.

you must create seen via shiny squirrel

have been completely and utterly obsessed with twin peaks. finally finished watching it this weekend, and kind of want to watch it all over again right away.

… which is why i particularly enjoyed david lynch’s hair compared to famous paintings

will have to make time to watch picnic at hanging rock thanks to the pessimiss

cat people looks like an amazing book – seen via ringo, have a banana!

a tumblr dedicated to beards! (that’s donald sutherland by the way)

slippers are the new loafers? these are from stubbs and wootton

deyrolle pour opening ceremony lookbook via lovelorn unicorn

filming the african queen via tomboy style

to be a kid again, photo by flo morrissey

flares flares flares! left to right: vanessa jackman, sartorialist & stockholm streetstyle

just when i’ve grown it out… tempted cut a fringe again. photograph by annette pehrsson

advice from a rapper really made me smile – seen via design work life

and lastly… jon humanna hummana hamm. damn.

10 Responses to Long Weekend Things

1. marjee Monday 21 March, 2011 at 1:22 pm #

how is he so downright bonkable??

2. Katie Monday 21 March, 2011 at 4:53 pm #

Love Mr. Hamm…thanks for that Monday pick me up!

3. Jo Monday 21 March, 2011 at 10:20 pm #

oohhh, twin peaks! just read that David Lynch is directing a webcast of Duran Duran’s LA concert on Wednesday. I still don’t know how react…

4. lisa Tuesday 22 March, 2011 at 12:16 am #

this is only the maddest most brilliant collection of inspirational photographs. thank you!
    loving your work x

5. Belinda Tuesday 22 March, 2011 at 12:22 am #

love those YMC images. And I hear what you are saying about the fringe. I just keep mine now, even when I feel the urge to grow it out. I know I am always going to go back to it. And it looks awesome. You can have a really lazy hair day and still look a bit fancy.

6. d i a n a @ swoond Wednesday 23 March, 2011 at 11:57 pm #

Donald Sutherland in his circa Kelly’s Heroes glory days completely sends me. Thank you for that offering.

I attempted to get through via email (with a note not intended for public consumption) several weeks ago. Will make another effort soon. If I don’t hear back, that’ll be that. Promise.

7. tom tuttle from tacoma Friday 25 March, 2011 at 3:27 pm #

been wanting some slippers/loafers. i love men in glasses.

8. Kate Sunday 27 March, 2011 at 10:09 am #

I think David Lynch’s hair and the wave comparison is amazing! Lovely post!

9. Pascal Courcelles Thursday 14 April, 2011 at 6:57 pm #