NORTH / SOUTH

thought i’d highlight the best of both worlds – since you notherners are slowly skipping into spring, and us southerners are steadily creeping into autumn. i’m sure we are both eager for a change … i know i am.

NORTH: spring flowers / beating the heat / the beach / swimming / watermelon / bare legs / lazing outdoors / shorts / ice-cream conesSOUTH: autumn colours / falling leaves / warm boots / scarves / comfort food / rainy walks / fireplaces / layering / snuggly beds

Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. says

I love both seasons, and as a fellow southerner, I can’t wait for fall to finally arrive! We’re still having summery temperatures here in Buenos Aires.

Besos!

2. says

Although some of those fall/winter stuff is really nice, I wouldn’t mind having spring/summer weather the whole year :) So I’m very happy that the weather is really becoming better over here in Belgium. The first days of sun, hurraaaay!

3. says

Love this post! I’m in California and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Spring (technically Spring began yesterday according to the calendar, but it’s stormy and cold still!), and this post reminds me of why it is so cool to be part of the international blog community. I love Autumn, but I’m glad for sunny weather ahead…and sandals. :)

4. says

Beautiful post! My two favourite seasons – Autumn and Spring. Longing for the cooler weather and all the lovely things that go with it. Today is a little hint of things to come…. :) xx

5. says

after having grown up in a semi-tropical climate, it’s so great to finally experience all the seasons and actually have spring & summer to look forward to. winter seemed especially brutal this year, so bring on the heat!

lovely post, as always.

6. says

Aww … such snuggly pictures … just love the look of this post. Thanks for the reminder that summer has all but disappeared and the weather man keeps lying to boot.