do you realise? that you have the most beautiful face.

do you realise? that you have the most beautiful face
do you realise? we’re floating in space
do you realise? that happiness makes you cry
do you realise? that everyone you know someday will die

i love this song. thanks flaming lips.

– by moxette

– by chrissie white

– by julie lansom

– by varya vedeneeva

– by paradoks cat

, ,

10 Responses to do you realise? that you have the most beautiful face.

1. Anabela Friday 25 March, 2011 at 4:22 pm #

Oh, I love this! The girl at the bottom has my dream eyebrows.

(Once, years ago, I was feeling pretty depressed, and this song came on a commercial — !! — and I started to cry)

• Miss Moss Friday 25 March, 2011 at 4:24 pm #

like many great great songs it has the ability to either make you really happy or really sad.

(my eyebrows are totally like that, except completely unkempt)

2. Eva @ Four Leaf Clover Friday 25 March, 2011 at 8:26 pm #

Feeling very musical today, Miss Moss? : ) I love this song, too. Will have to listen to it now!

3. Caitlin Rose Friday 25 March, 2011 at 10:34 pm #

wow, I love the one by Chrissie White. it’s exquisite.

4. Lolawashername.com Friday 25 March, 2011 at 11:04 pm #

Beautiful post. I love it so. Happy weekend and all that. xo Lola

5. alice Saturday 26 March, 2011 at 7:37 pm #

my favorite flaming lips album EVER! great portraits, too…

6. Caroline in the City Saturday 26 March, 2011 at 10:01 pm #

I love this song…

Beautiful pictures, each face unique and perfect.

x

Caroline

7. Lexi Tuesday 29 March, 2011 at 5:28 am #

I LOVE THAT SONG. We played it as we left our wedding. It’s so bittersweet. Love the Flaming Lips!

xox Lexi
    Glitter & Pearls

8. Megan Tuesday 29 March, 2011 at 7:49 am #

Just this very morning (all the way down here in New Zealand) I sung this to my daughter before she left for school. My husband laughed thinking I was being cheesy. But it really is true! My favourite Flaming Lips album too.

9. Chelsey Scheffe Friday 8 April, 2011 at 1:05 am #