Photography

do you realise? that you have the most beautiful face.

do you realise? that you have the most beautiful face
do you realise? we’re floating in space
do you realise? that happiness makes you cry
do you realise? that everyone you know someday will die

i love this song. thanks flaming lips.

– by moxette

– by chrissie white

– by julie lansom

– by varya vedeneeva

– by paradoks cat

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Anabela Friday 25 March, 2011 at 4:22 pm

Oh, I love this! The girl at the bottom has my dream eyebrows.

(Once, years ago, I was feeling pretty depressed, and this song came on a commercial — !! — and I started to cry)

• Reply Miss Moss Friday 25 March, 2011 at 4:24 pm

like many great great songs it has the ability to either make you really happy or really sad.

(my eyebrows are totally like that, except completely unkempt)

• Reply Eva @ Four Leaf Clover Friday 25 March, 2011 at 8:26 pm

Feeling very musical today, Miss Moss? : ) I love this song, too. Will have to listen to it now!

• Reply Caitlin Rose Friday 25 March, 2011 at 10:34 pm

wow, I love the one by Chrissie White. it’s exquisite.

• Reply Lolawashername.com Friday 25 March, 2011 at 11:04 pm

Beautiful post. I love it so. Happy weekend and all that. xo Lola

• Reply alice Saturday 26 March, 2011 at 7:37 pm

my favorite flaming lips album EVER! great portraits, too…

• Reply Caroline in the City Saturday 26 March, 2011 at 10:01 pm

I love this song…

Beautiful pictures, each face unique and perfect.

x

Caroline

• Reply Lexi Tuesday 29 March, 2011 at 5:28 am

I LOVE THAT SONG. We played it as we left our wedding. It’s so bittersweet. Love the Flaming Lips!

xox Lexi
    Glitter & Pearls

• Reply Megan Tuesday 29 March, 2011 at 7:49 am

Just this very morning (all the way down here in New Zealand) I sung this to my daughter before she left for school. My husband laughed thinking I was being cheesy. But it really is true! My favourite Flaming Lips album too.

• Reply Chelsey Scheffe Friday 8 April, 2011 at 1:05 am