jeff bridges

this post has really taken me long enough, because jeff bridges has the best personal website EVER and it deserves to be thrown around all over the internet all the time. have you seen his photography? these were from making true grit

also, admittedly, this post came about because of this photo of him that i saw on annette’s tumblr

O_O

, , , , ,

20 Responses to jeff bridges

1. Sam Thursday 31 March, 2011 at 10:36 pm #

Damn. Nice photos, and, er, nice body Jeff. Haha.

2. Larissa Thursday 31 March, 2011 at 10:52 pm #

just watched a documentary about bridges and his photography. apparently, when he was young he would drive around with his brothers and they would put on readings of shakespeare’s plays out of the back of their pickup truck.

3. josephine Thursday 31 March, 2011 at 11:06 pm #

I remember seeing his photos from The Fabulous Baker Boys and The Fisher King a few years ago. After reading his comments on his site, you can tell what a laid-back, generous guy he is. I want to work on a film set with Jeff Bridges!

4. Stephanie Thursday 31 March, 2011 at 11:44 pm #

Whoa, you were not exaggerating–that is everything a personal site should be AND MORE. Speaking of “more” than I was expecting, that last photo is giving me some…complicated feelings. Oh, Jeff!

Ps. I’m so glad you liked my Sartorialist post. I saw that you linked to it on Twitter but my account is protected so I wasn’t able to thank you on there!

5. Lolawashername.com Friday 1 April, 2011 at 2:56 am #

Yowzas lookee how babelicious Mr. Bridges is in that vintage shot! Thanks for posting. xo Lola

6. eva Friday 1 April, 2011 at 4:37 am #

wow! what a great guy!

7. amy w Friday 1 April, 2011 at 5:09 am #

Thanks for tripling my Jeff crush. I think he’s sexier in the 2nd last photo, actually! His shots remind me of Dennis Hopper’s behind-the-scenes shots he took working on film sets. Awesome.

8. Caitlin Rose Friday 1 April, 2011 at 5:25 am #

what a bad ass!

9. jennifer ament Friday 1 April, 2011 at 6:30 am #

Love him and his groinage…

10. Aydekay Friday 1 April, 2011 at 1:13 pm #

Oh Jeff, you can mumble in my ear any old time. (Hehe, I wondered where all my new followers came from suddenly!)

11. leelabee Friday 1 April, 2011 at 2:12 pm #

Thanks for the head up on his website! and thanks for the new mix its AWESOME! xoxo

12. Noemie Friday 1 April, 2011 at 2:55 pm #

I’ve also discovered his amazing website due to that topless picture! Seriously funny how that picture has been around for a while and no one has noticed until now.

Great post as always! xx!

13. tom tuttle from tacoma Friday 1 April, 2011 at 3:10 pm #

i haven’t been impressed by much male meat until i saw that last one… almost going to swear, lol. THANKS for sharing that!

14. Molly Cooper Friday 1 April, 2011 at 6:03 pm #

Egads. His website, his photography… I’m so impressed! Not to mention impressed with the last photo… mmm.

15. m.fay Friday 1 April, 2011 at 6:49 pm #

cool!!!! these are great.

16. florence Friday 1 April, 2011 at 6:54 pm #

ooh, i so want to be his friend based on his website! love his photos and handwriting all over the site…

17. Jessie Friday 1 April, 2011 at 9:14 pm #

And here I was thinking that the Against All Odds version of him was the foxiest…whoops.

18. SisterBatik Friday 1 April, 2011 at 9:35 pm #

Love the long-haired young Bridges! Dude’s got abs : )

19. Susan Saturday 2 April, 2011 at 1:06 am #

Yep. Posted on this on two separate blogs…he’s a terrific & multi-talented guy. Try to get hold of the PBS special “The Dude” from the American Masters series. Don’t have the link handy but some of my readers in UK were able to watch it online.

Cheers.

20. Katie M Tuesday 5 April, 2011 at 12:24 am #

what a great find! he is super talented and, i have to admit, i’ve seen him in a different light! a sexy light!

Thanks!