The new girls

have recently been introduced to two new personal style blogs that have gone straight into my reader. milk teeths that was recommended to me by kate, as well as the other emily recently featured by mallory.

this is milk teeths aka ashley (who also sells vintage on etsy by the way)

and this is the other emily – an architect who also documented her style while travelling abroad

, , , , ,

12 Responses to The new girls

1. Giselle Tuesday 5 April, 2011 at 10:23 am #

those outfits are killing me! especially the milk teeth ones.

2. Mallory Tuesday 5 April, 2011 at 12:27 pm #

I started following Milk Teeths recently too… I love both of them because I can actually picture myself wearing all of their outfits. & not in an aspirational way. In a – “I could wear something like that tomorrow… or right now” sort of way. In a – “I could wear these outfits & look stylish but not be stared at (in a bad way) by the people in my rather un-fashion-forward section of the world” sort of way. Yeah.

• Miss Moss Tuesday 5 April, 2011 at 12:29 pm #

yes i thought the same thing!

“relatable style”

… or something.

3. katherine Tuesday 5 April, 2011 at 5:51 pm #

Beautiful! I think I’ve found my new [style] religion.

4. matita Tuesday 5 April, 2011 at 6:25 pm #

Thanks for sharing those.=) I’m hooked now!

5. Caitlin Rose Tuesday 5 April, 2011 at 7:49 pm #

oh both have such a nice simple style about them. thank you for sharing!

6. Ashley Tuesday 5 April, 2011 at 8:08 pm #

Umm…HI!!! Oh gosh, someone tipped me off that I was on your blog an ‘lo and behold I am! Thank you so much for the feature! I knew you from your tumblr since I see it reblogged all the livelong day so I was wondering, “…could this be Miss Moss from the Miss Moss Blog?!?!” and it was. So, yeah, hey lady ; )

7. Miranda Tuesday 5 April, 2011 at 8:37 pm #

They are so sweet! I love their style…so classic.

8. the other emily Tuesday 5 April, 2011 at 11:29 pm #

Wow, what a lovely surprise! Thank you so much for the feature, I am so flattered – and as another recent fan of milk teeths, glad to be in such great company!

9. Mistie Wednesday 6 April, 2011 at 5:09 am #

Excellent choices! I have never seen either of these.

10. pawling print studio Wednesday 6 April, 2011 at 5:53 am #

oooh, saw the other emily on mallory’s blog too. definitely going to add to the reader now. it IS so nice to see wearable streetstyle =)

11. Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys Wednesday 6 April, 2011 at 10:47 am #

I’ve been a fan of Ashley since way back, and as another travelling Emily, I really enjoy her blog too. : )