Chih Chen

chih chen has a ginger cat that makes me swoon. he looks like he would be an ideal cuddle partner. i’m only assuming he is indeed a male because ginger cats are usually male, right? (3:1 male to female ratio i believe – cat fact.) be sure to check out the rest of her mesmerising film photography at her flickr… i got lost in there for quite a while.

edit: his name is rufus :)

all photographs by chih chen

, , , , , ,

13 Responses to Chih Chen

1. Jacci Wednesday 13 April, 2011 at 9:49 am #

omg. i just want to skweeze him really tight!
    you’re right about the ginger male cat thing, one of my 7 cats is a freaky totally ginger female. my vet calls her ‘special’ :)

2. Sam Wednesday 13 April, 2011 at 10:21 am #

Aww, what a cutie! I love ginger cats and am currently house-sitting a place with two feline residents, one of which is the less-common female ginger. She’s adorable and super-lovely. Except when she bought that rat in, but let’s not go there, haha.

3. tinekatrine Wednesday 13 April, 2011 at 3:07 pm #

aaaw <3 my cat is ginger, and a boy ;)

4. Curious Constellation Wednesday 13 April, 2011 at 6:39 pm #

I want a kitty of my own.

5. rebecca Wednesday 13 April, 2011 at 9:27 pm #

these pics make me want to snuggle with this cat ASAP.

6. Eva @ Four Leaf Clover Wednesday 13 April, 2011 at 10:43 pm #

Aw, so cute! 4/5 of my cats are “ginger”. I just had a discussion with my brother about how in some countries our cats are considered red (here, Switzerland), yellow (USA), and we just see them as orange, but I much prefer ginger!

7. Julia Thursday 14 April, 2011 at 2:56 am #

ok the pic of the paws and tail is the cutest. so much cozy personality in those furry feet.

8. {gemmifer} Thursday 14 April, 2011 at 3:22 am #

I especially love the last photo–the way ginger cat and Eeyore mirror each other’s pose is a wonderful coincidence.

9. Jordan Thursday 14 April, 2011 at 5:59 am #

Uh oh, now I want a kitty real bad.

10. Chih Thursday 14 April, 2011 at 3:10 pm #

Aw, Diana. Thank you for featuring my cat Rufus and I in your lovely blog :)

11. Gabija Thursday 14 April, 2011 at 10:23 pm #

It seems like he is living a life of his own:D browsing, sleeping, very simple and casual.

12. Mike/Brooklyn Sunday 17 April, 2011 at 2:19 am #

If you like ‘em ginger here’s a full set of a Ginger Mainecoon. Large, Lazy, Orange.

13. Rachel Townsend Monday 28 May, 2012 at 9:54 pm #

Lovely, mm i agree rufus looks like a great cuddle buddy.