hey, what’s this? a mid-week mini music mix – that’s what!
i don’t know what it is with this time of year, but these weird autumnal months before true winter arrives always fly past my eyes and feel… well… kind of dreamy. as if my brain has gone into a state of limbo thus causing me to hibernate in all areas of my life (including the blog, i do apologise for the state of things around here lately). consequently the daily soundtrack has been one of fuzzy contemplation. nothing too loud, nothing too upbeat. i kind of just want to switch off my computer, drink something warm and curl up on the couch. maybe have a cuddle. read a book. sleep.
Like A Dream. playlist:
- Millionyoung - Gymnopedie No. 1 (Erik Satie cover)
- Evenings – Babe
- Air – Universal Traveler
- Toro Y Moi - Blessa (Daytrotter Session)
- Cults - Go Outside (Daytrotter Session)
- Computer Magic - About You
- Ra Ra Riot – Keep It Quiet
- The Morning Benders - Crying (Roy Orbison cover)
- Blackbird Blackbird – Overboard
- Futurebirds - Wicked Game (Chris Isaak cover)
- Sufjan Stevens – I Walked
- Fleet Foxes – The Cascades
- Candy Claws – Sunbeam Show *
* bonus track – click to download.
all music is for sampling purposes only – please go out and buy the artists’ records & support them at their shows!