Photography

Mariam Sitchinava

i’ve posted about mariam sitchinava before, and she proves to be a consistent favourite every time i check in and see her new work. some of her latest stuff is too good not to share – here are some of my favourites (tough to choose). i really love the work she did for sessun / urban outfitters, see more of that here.

all by mariam sitchinava

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Joy Tuesday 17 May, 2011 at 9:16 am

Haha no wonder why her photos looks just a tad familiar. Still lovin’ this.

• Reply Marize Tuesday 17 May, 2011 at 9:28 am

In love with her work.

• Reply Curious Constellation Tuesday 17 May, 2011 at 10:52 am

So much of her work is printed and put in my inspiration folder.

• Reply søt Tuesday 17 May, 2011 at 12:54 pm

Such wonderful and romantic pictures. Love them!

• Reply gizem Tuesday 17 May, 2011 at 2:41 pm

What kind of photos are they!!! I just felt in love with your photos!

• Reply daria Tuesday 17 May, 2011 at 5:04 pm

love her photos, plus she’s gorgeous!

• Reply shara Tuesday 17 May, 2011 at 5:31 pm

Beautiful photographs! I like the first and second in particular but you’re right; it is hard to choose favorites!

• Reply emma Tuesday 17 May, 2011 at 7:21 pm

I’ve posted this before – they’re wonderful, aren’t they? I really love her work xx

• Reply Alejandra Tuesday 17 May, 2011 at 8:14 pm

these are great! thanks! I always wonder who the photographers of Urban Outfitters or Anthropology catalogues are They are always so stunning! I have been reading your blog daily btw! Its an amazing inspiration.

• Reply Alice Baxley Tuesday 17 May, 2011 at 9:02 pm

Her work is amazing! Loving the amazing colors she brings out in the photos.
    Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Phara Tuesday 17 May, 2011 at 9:46 pm

I just wrote a post about her, a couple of weeks ago, she’s an absolute favourite of mine!
    X

• Reply Sarah Wednesday 18 May, 2011 at 12:30 am

Love these photos- especially the one with the white dress and flowers. Thanks for posting :)
    xo
    littlemissmode.blogspot.com

• Reply Elizabeth Wednesday 18 May, 2011 at 1:00 am

that second photo totally reminds me of keira knightly in atonement. love it!

• Reply Anna Malmberg Wednesday 18 May, 2011 at 10:20 am

Hi! What a lovely blog you have, I just discovered it! And those photos are stunning, have to check more of her work.

Have a look at my photoblog http://anna.elle.se/

Love/
    Anna

• Reply The Pessimiss Thursday 19 May, 2011 at 9:56 am

Beautiful girls, huh? Ooh la!

• Reply Dianna / aestheticLOVEstory Sunday 22 May, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Hi ‘Diana, who likes to share rad things’! My name is Dianna, and I appreciate the rad things you share!

I am very much drawn to your aesthetic (maybe because it differs enough from my own that it entices me that much more); I appreciate the tonal qualities you are drawn to, and the diversity of what you pass along. Thanks for the aesthetic loving!

• Reply Marion Thursday 26 May, 2011 at 12:00 am

I adore her work and the brand Sessùn which is from the same town as myself !