Fashion

Collages & Kings

i have been out of commission today, so just want to share more of my great friend¬†amy’s collages for inspiration’s sake.

these images are all from amy’s collection of cutouts from magazines & some were possibly printed from the internet. unfortunately i can’t list any of the sources – but if you by any chance see something that is yours let me know!

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Color Collective Wednesday 8 June, 2011 at 6:03 pm

whoa, these collages are AMAZING!!

• Reply Sally Wednesday 8 June, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Wow, these are laid out amazingly well and the color pairings are quite inspirational!

(…and quite different from my own mishmash attempts at collage, haha, which I just posted about today actually)

• Reply erica Wednesday 8 June, 2011 at 6:33 pm

oh. geez louise. i love everything about these.

• Reply Jessie Wednesday 8 June, 2011 at 7:09 pm

wow, these are amazingg! so inspirational.

• Reply Amy Wednesday 8 June, 2011 at 7:37 pm

Holy crap, I love these collages. Going in my inspiration folder, that’s for sure!

• Reply Mandy Wednesday 8 June, 2011 at 8:02 pm

Dayumnnnnn, these are awesome!

• Reply Diana Wednesday 8 June, 2011 at 9:18 pm

Holy cow those mary jane style moccasins in the third collage from the top are just killing me. If you ever get any info on them I’d love to know more! Beautiful!

• Reply Ismay Wednesday 8 June, 2011 at 9:31 pm

I love these so much

• Reply Beautiful Existence Wednesday 8 June, 2011 at 10:51 pm

Fabulous collages! I do this same thing but for my own personal inspiration in which I have three books (so far) organized by their decade of origin… A collection of inspirational things I want for 1.) Fashion/Personal Style 2.) Home 3.) My artwork.

I use them as my life’s “Journal” and look back every once in awhile & chuckle @ what was inspiring me then. One day when I’m old & grey (check that one off my list!) I’ll see how my life compared against my journals. Who knows… maybe my boys will like inheriting such an eclectic mix of what was their mother?!!

• Reply Lolawashername.com Wednesday 8 June, 2011 at 11:46 pm

What a talent! Amy rocks. xo Lola

• Reply fsk Thursday 9 June, 2011 at 3:50 am

woah. that tank top in the keep calm ride on series is AMAZING i wish I knew who made it.. Love your post!!

• Reply Curious Constellation Thursday 9 June, 2011 at 5:30 pm

This makes me want to get out the scissors and get cutting and pasting!