12 Responses to Cats in Bars

1. Lauren Monday 13 June, 2011 at 12:25 pm #

It’s things like this you don’t often see in South Africa. I have friends who live in Belgium and apparently over there it’s uncommon if you don’t take your dog out with you to the local pub or restaurant.

2. Rachel Lucie Monday 13 June, 2011 at 2:15 pm #

I am totally in love with these, I always really enjoy seeing ‘shop cats’ like this. Reminds me of one in a local pub as a kid who would sit on the bar and totally ignore all the noise and even ignore you stroking it!

3. Siri Monday 13 June, 2011 at 6:54 pm #

The one in the middle with the little black guy is SO GOOD!

4. m.fay Monday 13 June, 2011 at 8:25 pm #

i’m loving it too! and this is coming from a dog person.

5. L Tuesday 14 June, 2011 at 10:39 am #

The second I saw the title of this post I though ‘Amsterdam!’. Having spent a few years in the city, I couldn’t help but remember all the cats that would sooner or later find themselves in my lap on a night out in the bruin cafés :)

6. Sarah B Tuesday 14 June, 2011 at 12:17 pm #

i think my brain just exploded.

7. Martijn Thursday 16 June, 2011 at 7:50 pm #

Thank you for appreciating my work!

8. daydreamlily Monday 20 June, 2011 at 3:13 am #

I adore this series. I only yesterday took a photo of a little puppy in a vintage shop and was thinking about how nice it is that people take their pet to work with them.

9. Sweet Harvest Moon Wednesday 22 June, 2011 at 1:45 pm #

Do you know where it in Amsterdam?

Lovely pictures!

10. Lydia Arnold Sunday 26 June, 2011 at 6:15 am #

Love this series, so cute and a good idea. Love it when people capture little surprises, the unexpected :)

11. Naughty Baubles Sunday 26 June, 2011 at 3:25 pm #

I literally melt when a cat crosses my path and I’m dying over these pics!!! How adorable.

12. Thomasina Thursday 11 August, 2011 at 4:52 am #

WOW–I wish we had this in Dallas! I think I need to MOVE!! Gorgeous photos!!