• Reply Lauren Monday 13 June, 2011 at 12:25 pm

It’s things like this you don’t often see in South Africa. I have friends who live in Belgium and apparently over there it’s uncommon if you don’t take your dog out with you to the local pub or restaurant.

• Reply Rachel Lucie Monday 13 June, 2011 at 2:15 pm

I am totally in love with these, I always really enjoy seeing ‘shop cats’ like this. Reminds me of one in a local pub as a kid who would sit on the bar and totally ignore all the noise and even ignore you stroking it!

• Reply Siri Monday 13 June, 2011 at 6:54 pm

The one in the middle with the little black guy is SO GOOD!

• Reply m.fay Monday 13 June, 2011 at 8:25 pm

i’m loving it too! and this is coming from a dog person.

• Reply L Tuesday 14 June, 2011 at 10:39 am

The second I saw the title of this post I though ‘Amsterdam!’. Having spent a few years in the city, I couldn’t help but remember all the cats that would sooner or later find themselves in my lap on a night out in the bruin cafés :)

• Reply Sarah B Tuesday 14 June, 2011 at 12:17 pm

i think my brain just exploded.

• Reply Martijn Thursday 16 June, 2011 at 7:50 pm

Thank you for appreciating my work!

• Reply daydreamlily Monday 20 June, 2011 at 3:13 am

I adore this series. I only yesterday took a photo of a little puppy in a vintage shop and was thinking about how nice it is that people take their pet to work with them.

• Reply Sweet Harvest Moon Wednesday 22 June, 2011 at 1:45 pm

Do you know where it in Amsterdam?

Lovely pictures!

• Reply Lydia Arnold Sunday 26 June, 2011 at 6:15 am

Love this series, so cute and a good idea. Love it when people capture little surprises, the unexpected :)

• Reply Naughty Baubles Sunday 26 June, 2011 at 3:25 pm

I literally melt when a cat crosses my path and I’m dying over these pics!!! How adorable.

• Reply Thomasina Thursday 11 August, 2011 at 4:52 am

WOW–I wish we had this in Dallas! I think I need to MOVE!! Gorgeous photos!!