Photography

Isabella Connelley

Isabella Connelley is a very talented young (and i mean young) photographer.

i’m sixteen and i live in sydney australia. I started taking photos when I was offered dark room photography at school and ever since I have been in love with photography of all kinds. I love how images can take you to a different world how they can make you feel different emotions.

all photographs by Isabella Connelley

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Edelweissnyc Monday 18 July, 2011 at 12:22 pm

I especially like the last picture. Reminds me of when I was a kid growing up. I loved to explore outside.

• Reply Sage Parker Monday 18 July, 2011 at 2:19 pm

I love the 4th photo! So beautiful, it feels like I’m right there in the tree too:)

• Reply The Bohmerian Monday 18 July, 2011 at 2:33 pm

Pretty and fun! So talented. I like that she is so far a minimalist.

• Reply homestilo Monday 18 July, 2011 at 2:43 pm

Wow- you weren’t kidding about young and talented. Impressive.

• Reply Caitlin Rose Monday 18 July, 2011 at 3:26 pm

omg that’s insane! those are such beautiful images, I love the one of the two girls sitting on the hill.

• Reply Color Collective Monday 18 July, 2011 at 5:43 pm

Love these photos! SO pretty!

• Reply Joy Monday 18 July, 2011 at 10:03 pm

What’s with the recent influx of 16 year old photographers?! These are gorgeous from photographers of any age, let alone 16.

• Reply Plutôt la vie de Melanie Tuesday 19 July, 2011 at 9:19 am

I love the picture of the girl in the bathing suit :) Lovely xx

• Reply Sam Tuesday 19 July, 2011 at 11:12 am

I have the biggest smile on my face from these.

• Reply laurakitty Wednesday 20 July, 2011 at 5:08 pm

These are lovely… Very evocative…

• Reply Mandy Sunday 24 July, 2011 at 6:28 pm

Wow… It’s always inspiring to see someone that young whose work is already so accomplished.

• Reply Gillian Monday 8 August, 2011 at 4:10 pm

You are an amazing young aspiring photographer you have great talent keep working.

• Reply Lara Husselbee Saturday 26 November, 2011 at 2:03 am

She is my cousin, isn’t she incredible!! Most of her subjects are either her younger sisters or friends. Its been really cool to see a group inspired in art and Bella and her camera is a massive tribute to this!! Thanks for blogging about her