These Things No.20

thought a these things is appropriate after such a long time away. 20 is a nice round number, too.

vanessa jackman’s behind the scenes photos of MiH Jeans s/s 2012 lookbook

endless summer – a new tote from fieldguided

this illustration inspired by stella mccartney s/s 2011 by jiiakuann via mallory

i would like a swedish torp, please.  via my scandanavian retreat

made this chicken salad with spicy ginger dressing twice in the past week – it is DELICIOUS

love these minimal wallets by noah lambert – would be a perfect gift for a guy. via swiss miss

claudine dory photography via butter + brass

sunny walker by closet visit

amy merricks’s photography for frankie zmetra’s new online shop lawrence

finnish textile designer vuokko nurmesniemi’s home photographed by  Kaarle Hurtig for Apartamento

kiekeboe 2011 a/w lookbook via honeykennedy

rethinking the identity of a british seaside town  by proud creative via design work life

the good life by adrian richardson looks like an amazing cookbook

steven alan fall 2011 lookbook

eartha kitt via miss millib

a crowd gathering to watch the sunset in greece by becky trow

and finally, shake by calri davidson made me laugh

9 Responses to These Things No.20

1. balladofseasons Tuesday 16 August, 2011 at 10:34 am #

I love noah lambert wallets! and other choices/inspirations here.

love,
    Betül

2. ana {lucky in love sf} Tuesday 16 August, 2011 at 10:54 am #

inspiring as always! I am still obsessing over those Lawrence shop photos and the Steven Alan fall look book

3. Leah - What Indie Nights? Tuesday 16 August, 2011 at 12:18 pm #

I love the idea of reimagining British seaside identity. The colours are glorious!
    And also that photo of Greek sunset-watchers, it makes me feel warm and peaceful.

4. JP Tuesday 16 August, 2011 at 1:56 pm #

Gald you got some time off. Love the photo of the dog. Reminds me of this one by one of my mates. hope you can view it http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/photo.php?fbid=18677116536&set=a.18057216536.7022.551396536&type=1&theater

5. Brodie Tuesday 16 August, 2011 at 2:46 pm #

Ahhh I am loving that stripy top in the first pic!

6. daily/weakly Tuesday 16 August, 2011 at 2:53 pm #

Love this set! I bookmarked that MiH shoot as well, such great styling. And that Stella illustration is awesome!

xxdaily/weakly

7. Narumi Wednesday 17 August, 2011 at 12:08 pm #

The photos for Lawrence shop are gorgeous and I’d love to have a swedish torp too!

8. Rachel Townsend Monday 28 May, 2012 at 8:02 pm #

Love the vanessa Jackman photo shoot, the little girl lying on top of the women watching her while she sleep’s and the picture in greece – I would love to go there.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Photoessay: the little things. | brand new day - Friday 26 August, 2011

[...] of Miss Moss, she posted this fabulous cookbook, “The Good Life” by Adrien Richardson, and I really [...]