Rewardrobe

reassessing my wardrobe right now – in my head, that is. hypothetically. if i were to win the lottery or discovered a giant diamond in my garden… this is what i’d spend that money on.

pieces row by row:

1. agatha dress / annica dress / eva dress
  2. acne copy cap sleeve tee / a.p.c. denim / aubin & wills breton top
  3. pringle silk blouse / steven alan sydney shirt / etoile isabel marant vanda shirt
  4. asos merlin leather fringe loafers / upcycled leather button wallets / isabel marant earrings / isabel marant bracelet / rachel comey short boot
  5. uniform wares wristwatch / super ilaria sunglassesa.p.c. leather zip pocket / steven alan linwood bucket bag
  6. blue isthmus dress / no shatter what dress / night blooming dress
  7. billy kirk carryall / chapel madras backpack / missibaba workhorse bag
  8. fisherman sweater / flair skirt / coastline-stripe tee
  9. the  clemence woven rope necklace / astrid stud earrings / black diamond ring / polka dot band / garland necklace / apres ski necklace
  10. pecka blouse / betty knit / pamela singlet
  11. canvas mix loafer / leather stud flat sandals / maddison pretty tie brogue / leather gladiator sandal
  12. steve mono romy shoulder bag / alexander wang marion sling bag / logan shoulder tote / steve mono stripe bag
  13. cafe trouser in wool / high-waisted skinny cord / hope news trouser / shillingby trouser ..
  14. marni platform clogs / chloe clog pump
  15. party blazer with bow clip / short pea coat
  16. connie fold dress / confetti dress / colour block pleated dress
  17. steven alan joli bag / swear viennetta 3 shoe / warby parker jasper sunglasses / mona boots

Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. says

Such perfection! I am in the exact same place right now; a wardrobe crossroads, if you will. Everything you’ve posted here is striking a deep chord on my heartstrings…pretty, tomboyish, disarmingly simple, with incredible details. *sigh*

Must learn to shop closet.

2. says

You spent a lot of time on this so I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you. By the way, last time I played a guy in the next town over won! I was gobsmacked. I hope he spent it well!

3. says

oh my, all these pieces are wonderful…
    I got a similar high-waisted cord pants from Gorman (a really great Australian brand) and I the watch is so amazing too ( secretly dream of the Max Bill Junghans watch when I find the diamond here in Sydney somewhere) :)

4. says

these colors are getting me ready for fall. i love so much of what you posted! thank goodness i already have pieces similar to several things you posted or i’d be a much poorer person in the near future.

5. says

oooo yep that’d take a diamond or two… funnily enough, that’s exactly what I was thinking this afternoon… seems only reasonable in a coal-rich area that a diamond in the yard would be likely!

6. says

… and what a wardrobe that would be… everything is so fantastically wearable. I particularly like that apres ski necklace (simple and bright!) and the cafe trouser (possibly more than 50% influenced by the images conjured up by the name – they’re a great colour/texture, though).

7. says

What an amazing selection!! This reminds me I have to buy my lottery ticket for this week…

By the way, right now I’m knitting a sweater that looks a lot like the Jcrew fisherman one. Maybe you could learn how to knit too?

8. niamh says

Hi there,

Such beautiful clothes.

I am from New Zealand and have fallen in love with Monki through you, but…. I can’t seem to find the purchase cart thingy on their website. Do you know where the button is located? Eeep.

Thank you!