Le Boudoir
Fashion

Le Boudoir

i recently received a lovely email from Sandra Lemp, the designer behind lingerie collection Le Boudoir. Now – i’m not the kind of girl who indulges in fancy underthings (i’m more likely to hang about in grandpa pyjama pants than a negligee) and i’m also not one for very frilly, lacy, racy or complicated underwear. but the minute i saw Sandra’s collection i fell – hard.

le boudoir is an exclusive high-end lingerie collection, first introduced in 2oo6. Its style is reduced and modern, yet highly sophisticated and very sexy. All fabrics and materials are hand selected and carefully combined in order to achieve the unique characteristic of le boudoir. The layering of different see-through fabrics produces a variety of colour shades, which sometimes seems to evade the real world. Suddenly, you can see some skin through and in the next moment the impression is vanishing… From its basic concept throughout the whole design and development process, ‘le boudoir’ is made by myself in my studio in Berne.

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Jennie Wednesday 24 August, 2011 at 6:25 pm

Love that the pieces are structured and beautiful yet look comfortable enough to wear to bed. I’m with you on the granny panties! Ha.

• Reply alita Wednesday 24 August, 2011 at 6:48 pm

so lovely.. its like a cake..! i love it

• Reply Sweet Harvest Moon Wednesday 24 August, 2011 at 7:36 pm

So pretty!

Love the box to, it looks like a box of pastries…

• Reply Siubhan Wednesday 24 August, 2011 at 7:42 pm

I’m not a fancy pants type of girl either I must say, but I’m being completely proved foolish by these vintage-style high-waist frilly silky collections. These are beautiful, and so detailed. The box is pretty special too.

• Reply Jan Wednesday 24 August, 2011 at 9:44 pm

what a great collection … like the effect of the sheer over the darker color … like the silly ruffles … here high waisted undies look better than the bikinis … ta!

does she want to offer a freebie to one of your readers (inquiring and hopeful minds etal. lol)

thanks for continuing to be one of my fav blogs miss moss! :D

• Reply Ta Thursday 25 August, 2011 at 3:33 am

I love that it comes in that charming little box!

• Reply MW Thursday 25 August, 2011 at 3:46 am

Where is a website for this lingerie line? I am in love with it!!!

• Reply Joy Thursday 25 August, 2011 at 12:24 pm

This is beautiful. Sexy without all that itchy lace? So hard to find.

• Reply Katie Thursday 25 August, 2011 at 2:34 pm

All so pretty! xo

• Reply gab Thursday 25 August, 2011 at 3:58 pm

where can you buy this line????

• Reply Jesslynn Friday 26 August, 2011 at 7:46 am

I have a bit of a fetish for beautiful under garments, but even though I buy pretty undies I always end up wearing my basics because I rather save the good ones for special occasions! Odd, one may say.

• Reply Den Friday 26 August, 2011 at 8:43 am

woah i opened your blog at the office and someone walked past just as these half naked girls appeared on the screen! :) oops