Food

Eat

my absolute favourite board to browse on Pinterest is Eat by Su Wu aka I’m Revolting. i don’t follow many food blogs, so this is an awesome way to get food inspiration as Su has great taste – literally. i also live with a chef, so i often pretend that i don’t know how to make things so that she will and then it tastes way better than i could have made it in the first place (hope you’re not reading this, Jessica). unfortunately we will be parting ways at the end of the year and i will have to start making my own food again – so i’ll probably be consulting Eat all the time. i would of course be okay with just eating bread, cheese, cured meats and other food that doesn’t actually require cooking for the rest of my life… but everyone has to grow up some time.

vegetarian mini pizza della sicilia.

chocolate mousse truffle cake.

jalapeno poppers.

no knead baguette stecca.

david eyre’s pancake.

fried egg bánh mì.

tomato salad.

salted caramel sauce.

crostini.

cheese souffle.

rosemary lamb popsicles with mint gremolata.

lentil stuffed samoosas.

baked camembert.

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Ella Tuesday 20 September, 2011 at 2:59 pm

She’s one of my favourite pinners too! I’m the same, I don’t read many food blogs, but holy moley, I’m Revolting finds some mighty enticing food images that I can’t help repinning!

• Reply fanfamfun Tuesday 20 September, 2011 at 3:48 pm

those pictures are BEAUTIFUL and make me super hungry. i love good food and great food photography (i used to design cook books) have a look at a meal plan i did for my kids…. i think you will find it …. um… inspiring?

• Reply Connie @ Daydream In Color Tuesday 20 September, 2011 at 4:56 pm

Geez! These look so good I can barely stop myself from drooling. Sigh. Now I must go on a mission to make all these!

• Reply Sarah Tuesday 20 September, 2011 at 6:22 pm

droooooooool.. this food looks too good to be true… too bad i’m stuck in an office. i may have to leave “sick” and go home to start baking cheese, bread and other delicious treats.

• Reply jeana sohn Tuesday 20 September, 2011 at 8:35 pm

in love with this post!!!

• Reply DENISE. Wednesday 21 September, 2011 at 3:17 am

YUM! Please share more favorite boards — of whatever variety — in the future, pretty please. Thanks!

• Reply emma Wednesday 21 September, 2011 at 4:00 am

wow… after reading this (over breakfast) I don’t think anything that isn’t any of the food above will do.

• Reply gilead in bloom Wednesday 21 September, 2011 at 5:37 am

oh dear i’m getting hungry. these look delicious.

• Reply rooth Wednesday 21 September, 2011 at 6:02 am

I could eat freshly baked bread forever I think. Thanks for sharing those photos

• Reply Joy Wednesday 21 September, 2011 at 6:22 am

this is gorgeous and everything looks super yummy. i should not be reading late at night.

• Reply Sam Wednesday 21 September, 2011 at 6:32 am

Wrong time to read this post because I am SO HUNGRY. That baked camembert is killing me.

• Reply caren Wednesday 21 September, 2011 at 12:05 pm

one word : drooool!

• Reply kristina - no penny for them Friday 23 September, 2011 at 10:34 am

i love su’s EAT board (and her other boards) – amazing picks, every single time.

• Reply cjhaab Friday 23 September, 2011 at 8:50 pm

Those photos are so yummy – bread.love.eat. MMM. Thanks for sharing.

Love your whole blog, btw.

• Reply Ta Sunday 25 September, 2011 at 11:07 pm

I see a lot of people have made this comment, but i love Su’s boards. I didn’t read your intro when i first looked at this post…and just thought oh wow what striking photos…and then i began to recognize some…because i had repinned them!