Good Night, Day

Tara-Lynn has been sharing some sneak peaks from the upcoming lookbook for her handmade knitwear label Good Night, Day (formerly Yarn Over Movement). they are AMAZING. i can’t stop staring at those chunky knits and sadly sighing about the impending doom of summer.

all photos by Ériver Hijano, shot in film. model: Bryanna Johnson, clothing: Robber, knits: Good Night, Day.

, , , , , ,

9 Responses to Good Night, Day

1. Ella Wednesday 21 September, 2011 at 11:35 am #

Ooooh I love those loopy ones! And the strawberries and cream one. Sad sighs for nearing of summer here also… Hmmm at least that shabd dress looks cool and airy…

2. fanfamfun Wednesday 21 September, 2011 at 11:42 am #

these knits are beautiful. good timing for the post too. it is rainy and chilly in london, might have to pull out the big chunky knits today. x

3. P. Wednesday 21 September, 2011 at 11:44 am #

Sigh. I apologize for being rude in bringing this up, but I wish the model’s signature pose wasn’t to leave her mouth slightly open in every single photo. Looking at all of these in a bulk, it just calls HER to attention as opposed to the whole picture and the knittings that she’s wearing.

4. tara-lynn Wednesday 21 September, 2011 at 3:51 pm #

thanks so much for sharing these pictures on your blog lady! truly appreciated.
    i’ii have the new knits in the shop for end of septmeber, early october, i’ve been workign my ass off on this. tara-lynn xo

5. Beth Wednesday 21 September, 2011 at 5:17 pm #

Robber! Great store.

6. Naurnie Wednesday 21 September, 2011 at 6:05 pm #

holy moly. i looove all of it.

7. Laura Lynn Wednesday 21 September, 2011 at 8:02 pm #

Can we switch places for a few months? I will trade you my northern Canadian winter for your South African summer, resulting in our combined happiness? I am so serious that I will even throw in some fancy hand-knit scarves (in your choice of colours, no less) to seal the deal.

8. Camille Wednesday 21 September, 2011 at 9:02 pm #

I have been trying to cut down on spending lately, but since Good Night, Day is coming to this handmade fair in my city at the end of this week, I might just have to make an exception for the braided headband (you know, for the Great Canadian Winter) and maybe a sweater from the past collection… They’re just too beautifully crafted to pass up!

9. sopi Monday 26 September, 2011 at 6:42 am #

amazing !!, literally Tara is just amazing
    i had the chance see them on Puces pop in Montreal and it blew my mind…….