Fashion

Carven’s Technicolour Dream Dresses (and shoes and bags)

MAN! the Carven Spring 2012 collection made me ooh and aah with every dress, every shoe and every backpack. looking at each piece made me think of myself as a teenager – my sixteen year old self would have loved to dress like this every day. that’s not to say that 28-year-old-me wouldn’t want to dress this way every day… it would feel like i was always on a summer holiday, on the search for my next gelato.

oh and don’t even TALK to me about that mustard leather dress.

collages by me, runway images courtesy of Vogue.

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply rubi Tuesday 4 October, 2011 at 11:02 pm

girl, this post is genius. the ice cream cones and textures mixed with such a lovely collection. love it.

• Reply romy Tuesday 4 October, 2011 at 11:41 pm

So incredible. You’re a ledge and that’s an understatement!!!!!

• Reply Betül Tuesday 4 October, 2011 at 11:49 pm

OH! I love their shoes!

and indeed I love how you present this collection ! lovely.

• Reply C Wednesday 5 October, 2011 at 1:40 am

Ahh this collection was so amazing, I can’t get over the print mixing. Your boards are brilliant too!

• Reply amy w Wednesday 5 October, 2011 at 4:04 am

Yum! I’ve been so busy drooling over these dresses all week that I never noticed the accessories! Those wedges are awesome.

• Reply Camille Wednesday 5 October, 2011 at 4:48 am

Wicked-awesome-psychedelic-delicious!

• Reply paige Wednesday 5 October, 2011 at 7:37 am

oh goodness, I love this post. I loved everything about this collection and literally want every piece, I hadn’t got a chance to look at the accessories but they are even better than the clothes! those technicolor heels with the baubles on the back?? tooooo good.

• Reply daria Wednesday 5 October, 2011 at 8:44 am

I wouldn’t have expected less from Carven – I love every one of their collections!
    your collages are spectacular, ofc

• Reply Ana Wednesday 5 October, 2011 at 11:19 am

Hi Diana!
    Lovely display with the ice-cream forms and vivid colour matching. I really enjoy your blog, your way of showing us things makes them look even nicer. Thanks for sharing your favorite pieces with us in such an stimulant way. Ana. Canary Islands, Spain.

• Reply DomeniqueD Wednesday 5 October, 2011 at 11:37 am

Love your work, your layout is so original!

• Reply Vi Wednesday 5 October, 2011 at 11:53 am

The collection is beautiful and the layout is BRILLIANT! Wish we could see more like this on magazines too! Vx

• Reply Rebecca Wednesday 5 October, 2011 at 5:21 pm

I have to say – your collages are always pretty perfect. I love this one especially because it is of the Carven collection which easily amongst my very favourites of any collection during all the fashion weeks.

• Reply joanna Wednesday 5 October, 2011 at 7:40 pm

Impressive lady! a new fab functional and beautiful layout.

• Reply Meta Musings Wednesday 5 October, 2011 at 7:52 pm

whoa! amazing post!

• Reply Meg Thursday 6 October, 2011 at 12:20 am

More than brilliant.

• Reply daily/weakly Thursday 6 October, 2011 at 3:40 pm

You’re blowin my mind with this collage lady! Didn’t think the Carven show could look any better, but you’ve made it so! Going to be dreaming about these patterns for a while…..

xxdaily.weakly

• Reply Ali Thursday 6 October, 2011 at 4:20 pm

That is AMAZING. The color, the color! I love it!

• Reply Ambyr Thursday 6 October, 2011 at 4:55 pm

Uhmmm seriously, I want all of those sandals with the ankle straps! So amazing.

xoxo

• Reply Izzi89 Thursday 6 October, 2011 at 5:25 pm

What an increidble collection, I want more!!!

• Reply Daughter Earth Thursday 6 October, 2011 at 6:37 pm

Gorgeous post! Love it! beautiful.

• Reply Sweet Harvest Moon Saturday 15 October, 2011 at 11:52 am

These collages are amazing!