• Reply Maria Wednesday 19 October, 2011 at 1:19 pm

i have stumbled through your blog literally by stumble.com , this is my first time here and from the first picture i just fell in love with your pictures….they are mesmerizing…the sunlight and sun patches are simply divine! i am Definitely a follower :)

• Reply PolkaDot Lighthouse Wednesday 19 October, 2011 at 3:40 pm

Beautiful pictures, they have such a nice feel to them. I will definitely check out her website, blog and flickr. Carla

• Reply Petit-Maître Wednesday 19 October, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Fantastic photos! Dreamy but with a documentary feel. Lovely!

• Reply Mackapär Ulrika Wednesday 19 October, 2011 at 5:21 pm

Amazing light in every picture!

• Reply Angel Y. Wednesday 19 October, 2011 at 6:41 pm

Her photography is amazing! I love the calm feel to them. Thanks for sharing! I’m checking her out right now. :)

• Reply Asiye Wednesday 19 October, 2011 at 8:27 pm

beautiful photos!

• Reply Agnes Deer Wednesday 19 October, 2011 at 8:52 pm

I love this kind of aesthetics in pictures, so nostalgic.

• Reply amy w Thursday 20 October, 2011 at 12:06 am

Beautiful! I flipped out over the colours in the 5th picture, the hair/tee to cushion/wall ratio is perfect ha

• Reply Kirstin Thursday 20 October, 2011 at 12:15 am

Fantastic light

• Reply Hannah Thursday 20 October, 2011 at 7:56 am

These photographs are lovely, particularly the one of the bedroom with the sunlight shining in through the window. I will definitely check out her website.

• Reply stella Thursday 20 October, 2011 at 2:38 pm

beautiful picture

• Reply Alice Baxley Thursday 20 October, 2011 at 8:47 pm

these images are beautiful. I love the lighting and overall vibe of the photographs. such a great find!

• Reply Lauren Mirow Thursday 20 October, 2011 at 10:04 pm

Wow. I haven’t felt such romance in modern photography in a long time. Thank you.

• Reply Lauren Thursday 20 October, 2011 at 11:46 pm

Fantastic find, these photographs are stunning. She has won over a new fan.

• Reply M Friday 21 October, 2011 at 7:51 am

Oh, that’s my hometown! I really like seeing it through her eyes.

• Reply laura (see hear say) Saturday 22 October, 2011 at 2:18 pm

such gorgeous lights, love them