Sannah Kvist

Sannah Kvist is a photographer from sweden. browse her website, blog & flickr.

all photographs by Sannah Kvist

, , ,

16 Responses to Sannah Kvist

1. Maria Wednesday 19 October, 2011 at 1:19 pm #

i have stumbled through your blog literally by stumble.com , this is my first time here and from the first picture i just fell in love with your pictures….they are mesmerizing…the sunlight and sun patches are simply divine! i am Definitely a follower :)

2. PolkaDot Lighthouse Wednesday 19 October, 2011 at 3:40 pm #

Beautiful pictures, they have such a nice feel to them. I will definitely check out her website, blog and flickr. Carla

3. Petit-Maître Wednesday 19 October, 2011 at 4:45 pm #

Fantastic photos! Dreamy but with a documentary feel. Lovely!

4. Mackapär Ulrika Wednesday 19 October, 2011 at 5:21 pm #

Amazing light in every picture!

5. Angel Y. Wednesday 19 October, 2011 at 6:41 pm #

Her photography is amazing! I love the calm feel to them. Thanks for sharing! I’m checking her out right now. :)

6. Asiye Wednesday 19 October, 2011 at 8:27 pm #

beautiful photos!

7. Agnes Deer Wednesday 19 October, 2011 at 8:52 pm #

I love this kind of aesthetics in pictures, so nostalgic.

8. amy w Thursday 20 October, 2011 at 12:06 am #

Beautiful! I flipped out over the colours in the 5th picture, the hair/tee to cushion/wall ratio is perfect ha

9. Kirstin Thursday 20 October, 2011 at 12:15 am #

Fantastic light

10. Hannah Thursday 20 October, 2011 at 7:56 am #

These photographs are lovely, particularly the one of the bedroom with the sunlight shining in through the window. I will definitely check out her website.

11. stella Thursday 20 October, 2011 at 2:38 pm #

beautiful picture

12. Alice Baxley Thursday 20 October, 2011 at 8:47 pm #

these images are beautiful. I love the lighting and overall vibe of the photographs. such a great find!

13. Lauren Mirow Thursday 20 October, 2011 at 10:04 pm #

Wow. I haven’t felt such romance in modern photography in a long time. Thank you.

14. Lauren Thursday 20 October, 2011 at 11:46 pm #

Fantastic find, these photographs are stunning. She has won over a new fan.

15. M Friday 21 October, 2011 at 7:51 am #

Oh, that’s my hometown! I really like seeing it through her eyes.

16. laura (see hear say) Saturday 22 October, 2011 at 2:18 pm #

such gorgeous lights, love them