These Things No.25

these things issue no.25

been doing a load of guest posts over at honestly wtf:

eva in a horse print dress captured by street peeper:

the interior of this cupcake shop (note the baking cup lights):

olympia le tan milk bags:

kicha’s collection of vintage photos via michelle:

the light in this photo by laura zalenga:

erin o’connor’s home:

shirts by cosmic wonder:

this wedding photographed by amy merrick (who did the flowers too, obviously):

the models from american gothic via vic:

love spotting the sparkly miu miu booties all over the place:

top row: mr. newton ; bottom left: trendy crew ; bottom middle & right: citizen couture

a bunny planter (sold unfortunately):

always enjoy peeking into other people’s beauty routines, check out this post by katie:

mouse pads i would actually like to have on my desk, via black eiffel:

new leather bags by forest bound:

necklaces by alyson fox:

the sartorialist has been capturing some gems lately:

love these dresses by tsumori chisato:

this photo by andrew jarman:

a fantastic video for the dana lee new york spring summer 2012 collection:

this photo by berta vicente salas:

jewellery by allison:

this photo by emily yost:

green mailbox by marcial ahsayane:

and finally, the incredibly awesome music video for my current favourite song by bombay bicycle club:

, , ,

14 Responses to These Things No.25

1. SILVIA SERINA Sunday 23 October, 2011 at 2:39 pm #

HEY, I LOVE YOUR BLOG SOO MUCH!CAN I ASK WHICH TYPE DID YOU USE FOR THE TITLES “SHOULDER BAGS”AND BACKPACKERS? I LOVE IT!

2. Vanessa Sunday 23 October, 2011 at 3:02 pm #

The fact that I will never be able to afford those Miu Miu booties makes me want to cry. A lot.

3. Susan Hazel Sunday 23 October, 2011 at 3:33 pm #

I have a serious obsession with bags, especially tote bags: http://www.underthecottonwood.com/2011/06/12-tote-bags-youll-love.html. Also, those sparkly shoes are to die. I love.

4. Agnes Deer Sunday 23 October, 2011 at 4:01 pm #

Love this kind of miscellaneous posts! So much to discover. I recently found out I’m developing a slight obsession for fashionable bacpacks. Maybe it’s the working with children or maybe it’s just that they are comfortable!

5. tess - lechaperonrouge.tumblr.com Sunday 23 October, 2011 at 4:10 pm #

I adore these sorts of posts – they capture so many ideas and moods. so inspiring – I’m about to pop all my nail polishes up with my perfumes on my mantle piece!

6. Casey Sunday 23 October, 2011 at 9:01 pm #

Ah. Artemis Doctor Bag ftw. Wish list add check.

7. Claire Sunday 23 October, 2011 at 10:25 pm #

Great collection. Have a lovely week x

8. Jane Flanagan Monday 24 October, 2011 at 3:33 am #

I love the Graham Knuttel portrait of Erin O’Connor!

9. rooth Monday 24 October, 2011 at 7:46 pm #

That cupcake shop is so cute! I love the totes as well

10. Ninth & Bird Wednesday 26 October, 2011 at 1:46 am #

I love this post! So much to look at. I would love to know what font you used for the “shoulder bags” – it’s great!

11. Laurie Furber Wednesday 26 October, 2011 at 8:29 pm #

Thanks for the inspiration! Love the cupcake shop and the lovely ladies in their swimsuits.

12. Sweet Harvest Moon Saturday 29 October, 2011 at 1:32 am #

I would love every single item in my closet, thank you ;)

13. Melody Sunday 6 November, 2011 at 5:38 am #

Thank you so much for featuring my jewelry on your blog.
    It’s such an honor because I am a huge fan!
    Thank you again!