Photo Bomb No.1

if there is a site i browse more than any other it has to be Flickr. i have close to 10,000 favourites on there and i add more every single day. i’m always desperate to share them with you, but most of the time i feel like i need to stick to some kind of mood or have a specific theme in mind when sharing because the blog isn’t supposed to be just a bookmarking site for cool stuff. not today. these are simply some of my recent Flickr favourites – i hope that you discover some great new photographers this way.

edit: i have turned this into a series – explore the photo bomb tag.

- by rosa de weerd

- by heiner luepke

- by jess gough

- by mark peckmezian

, , ,

25 Responses to Photo Bomb No.1

1. hila Thursday 27 October, 2011 at 10:24 am #

daang, diana! you find the best stuff. that cat in the fourth photo is spooky though.

2. Petit-Maître Thursday 27 October, 2011 at 10:29 am #

What a lovely collection of photos! Thanx for the inspiration :-)

3. tess - lechaperonrouge.tumblr.com Thursday 27 October, 2011 at 11:07 am #

So, so beautiful. You’ve inspired me to start using my Flickr account more. I love the two girls by the river, so summery. And the cat! What a grand cat.

4. Lorien Thursday 27 October, 2011 at 11:15 am #

I am loving this collection! I’m going to go and flickr-stalk you so I can share your finds.

x

5. Juliette Thursday 27 October, 2011 at 11:52 am #

Beautiful photos. When I start looking through Flickr photos I just can’t stop, it’s addictive =)

6. fanfamfun Thursday 27 October, 2011 at 12:30 pm #

love those pics! my fav is the one in the museum. do you think fabrizio mingarelli was yelled at for taking pictures in a museum??? x

7. Brodie Thursday 27 October, 2011 at 12:44 pm #

i could spend a single day just in flickr. i join so many groups and every day i swear i donate more time to looking through everyones uploads. there’s so many fantastic artists out there, it’s crazy!

8. Edelweissnyc Thursday 27 October, 2011 at 1:35 pm #

Beautiful photos. Can you believe I never look at flickr! I need to get out more. Thanks for sharing. Favorite one would have to be…. Zerno Roli, although the fish house comes in at a close second.

9. mosey Thursday 27 October, 2011 at 2:57 pm #

I always love the photos you post. Thanks for sharing these!

10. Noémie Thursday 27 October, 2011 at 2:59 pm #

Oh I love mark peckmezian – his work is fantastic! (And I love that he’s from Toronto :)

11. Carla Thursday 27 October, 2011 at 3:26 pm #

Beautiful! I like the photo by Jess Gough, transports me back to summer. I also really like the photo of the trees by Vivian Hu. Flickr is great,we just did a blog post including some nice Flickr finds.

12. Sean Thursday 27 October, 2011 at 5:26 pm #

You’re so good at this! I feel like my time on Flickr is so unproductive. Do you just search for different things you’re interested in at any given moment or click through people’s collections and links, stumbling upon whatever’s related? Either way, thanks for sharing!

13. rose brown Thursday 27 October, 2011 at 9:25 pm #

wonderful selection!

14. Ismay Thursday 27 October, 2011 at 9:30 pm #

Oh the first one! Perfect girl, perfect cat.

15. paiges.of.nothing Friday 28 October, 2011 at 1:53 am #

thank you so much for sharing. Love all of these, I’m always in need of new flickr names!

16. Kara Friday 28 October, 2011 at 2:28 am #

So many big, beautiful eyes in this collection. I, too, have a Flickr addiction. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
    Kara of Fancy That Vintage

17. Joy Friday 28 October, 2011 at 6:37 am #

Thank you for the incredible suggestions. How do you find such amazing people to follow in the first place?

18. Kate Friday 28 October, 2011 at 9:19 am #

I love Flickr too! Actually, it is my only form of social networking (no facebook, twitter, etc.) Check it out: http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulandkate/

19. caroline Friday 28 October, 2011 at 1:45 pm #

I am also a flickr-favoriting addict. And I have so many favorites I want to share too but always end up not because for some reason I think I need a theme. I love your favorites. Although you didn’t have a theme, there’s a definite common denominator. All the pictures have this grainy, pleasant, calmness about them. (lol and just recently I did a flickr-favorite post where I made the theme, polaroids.. :P )

20. Gira Friday 28 October, 2011 at 9:23 pm #

beautiful collection of photos

21. Phara Friday 28 October, 2011 at 9:27 pm #

the first one is stunning, can’t stop looking at it!
    X

22. Josh Sunday 30 October, 2011 at 10:11 am #

you ought to do this more often!

23. Michelle | GOLD-HEARTED GIRL Sunday 30 October, 2011 at 4:05 pm #

I LOVE the moodiness of all these photos. Bravo.

24. Elisha Davidson Monday 31 October, 2011 at 7:01 pm #

Stunning! Photos are so inspiring!!

25. Andrew Tuesday 15 May, 2012 at 2:56 pm #

That chick in the first photo is hot <3 reminds me of that chick from the movie Yes MAN!