These Things No.27

these things issue no. 27!

did a guest post on my current love for pink at honey kennedy.

i got mindy kaling’s new book the day it came out and read it in 24 hours. yes, it’s good.

paper goods by stripe and field seen via emmadime.

would love this as a giant print on a wall somewhere in my house. photographed by nicholas pomeroy.

a wall of pink hued clothes. aaaaah. photographed by yente vaneerdewegh.

no.6 fall lookbook.

bernadette pascua & andrew stinson’s house at design*sponge

light dream by lui h.

a new poster by bia van deventer that you can win over at visi.

fortune cookie necklaces by christina kober via greedy girl.

hound via wolf eyebrows.

these mirrors by david derksen via design for mankind.

pretzel ponies by katrin coetzer.

this little house photographed by geneviève bjargardóttir.

just love everything about this photo of lily donaldson.

, , ,

17 Responses to These Things No.27

1. Agnes Deer Monday 7 November, 2011 at 10:32 pm #

I love all the pink things and the little house. One of my photographic loves are wood houses and mysterious woods :)

2. Sarge in Charge Monday 7 November, 2011 at 10:33 pm #

Feel like this could be a nice, affordable substitute for the Nicholas Pomeroy:

3. rooth Tuesday 8 November, 2011 at 12:14 am #

Those stripey envelope liners are NEATO! I like the pretzel ponies as well – I wish she sold her print in the US

4. Brodie Tuesday 8 November, 2011 at 1:25 am #

i love the clutch in the very bottom right of the first picture. need it in my life!

also, i agree about that print. it’s…epic!

5. tess Tuesday 8 November, 2011 at 1:56 am #

You’re the cutest! I love the pinky hues – I love pale, fairy floss pink with raspberry or red at the moment. I also ADORE that Lily Donaldson photo, I had it saved in my style inspiration folder. So much swagger, gah. x x

6. Laurels and Moss Tuesday 8 November, 2011 at 2:31 am #

I love this blog! I discovered it recently and have been feverishly trying to catch up on old posts. You have such an amazing eye for color and putting things together. Thanks for keeping me inspired!

7. Alice Baxley Tuesday 8 November, 2011 at 4:46 am #

adore all these finds. so much inspiration from so many different angles! thanks for sharing.

8. sarah yates Tuesday 8 November, 2011 at 8:36 am #

mindy’s blog is making my life 30% better. i can’t wait to read her book!!!

9. Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! Tuesday 8 November, 2011 at 8:59 am #

Love the mirrors, they would look great on my white walls!

Also love the ‘butterflies’ necklace, it’s really cool how the detail is in the back.

10. Kym Tuesday 8 November, 2011 at 10:48 am #

This is a great collection and inspiring post!

Kym :)

11. Holly Tuesday 8 November, 2011 at 1:29 pm #

I agree about that giant (mountains) print. It’s so amazing!

12. Sweet Harvest Moon Tuesday 8 November, 2011 at 5:41 pm #

Dream house! So beautiful!

13. Emma Tuesday 8 November, 2011 at 6:14 pm #

I love everything in this post ♥
    In fact, I love everything on your blog :)

14. geeta Wednesday 9 November, 2011 at 5:47 am #

Love the pink post!

I think my pink bedroom just might need to ramp up the pink, now that I see how joyous the hot pink wall in image #10 looks!

15. justine | lovemaki Wednesday 9 November, 2011 at 7:49 am #

love your pink round-up. my wardrobe’s pretty much all black/grey/cream too, but i have a great love affair with pink – mainly with art & accessories:)

16. pinar Friday 6 December, 2013 at 9:44 pm #

looked at so many of your posts and enjoyed every single one! and discovered so many new cool things. many many thanks :)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks