More Wall Space, Please

i change the pictures on my walls pretty regularly, and i’m gradually aiming to replace stuff i’ve printed out from the internet (yes, i’m on a budget – don’t judge) with real art made by talented people.

vu de l’extérieur print by fieldguided:

fin iii by richard roberts:

summer fruit & winter fruit by claire nereim:

texas by curtis jinkins:

get back to work by steady print shop co:

dueling watson the cat by medium control :

la lune by double merrick:

chronic bitchface by kris atomic:

sweater by karolin schnoor:

mountains by leah duncan:

b&w wave by rinn:

perfect twist by debbie carlos:

homestead by beauchamping:

process colour triangle print by desTroy:

lion for a day by random objects:

think from felt & wire:

, , , , , , , ,

17 Responses to More Wall Space, Please

1. size too small Wednesday 9 November, 2011 at 11:34 am #

i need some artwork for the babes room. maybe i’ll try your printing out method.

2. Mia Wednesday 9 November, 2011 at 12:06 pm #

Thats funny! Always wondered but I think I might suffer from chronic bitchface.

3. Enia Wednesday 9 November, 2011 at 1:16 pm #

Love, love, love the first two and the last two (how random). This is going on my inspiration board…

4. Agnes Deer Wednesday 9 November, 2011 at 2:25 pm #

I love the “Get Back to Work” one, so useful and inspiring!! :) Against procrastination!

5. Bonny Flame Wednesday 9 November, 2011 at 2:38 pm #

THANK YOU for writing this post! I have been trawling through all sorts of art sites, looking for new prints to buy, and end up feeling so overwhelmed by it all that it eventually becomes uninspiring. Either you have great perseverance or have just been looking in the right places – I will check out all the links when I wake in the morning! Double thanks and kisses from down under.
    xx

6. Monique Thursday 10 November, 2011 at 12:53 am #

I love that La Lune print!

7. Hannah Thursday 10 November, 2011 at 1:18 am #

The b&w wave and lion for a day posters are the best, la lune is great too.

8. May Thursday 10 November, 2011 at 2:57 am #

Love the get back to work poster!
    The photo reminds me of the upper Hudson River, way upper Upstate New York along Route 8 or somewhere near there.

9. Catherine Thursday 10 November, 2011 at 7:54 am #

I love Krisatomic’s Bitchface print so much! I may have to finally get one now that she’s offering large sizes~

10. Sarah Thursday 10 November, 2011 at 10:10 am #

I may need to get that chronic bitchface print and just carry it around with me everywhere I go. Is either that or print “I’m not angry, this is just how I look” on a t-shirt and wear it all the time…

11. Georgina Thursday 10 November, 2011 at 11:33 am #

I print things out from the Internet, too! Nothing wrong with that…

The red and blue cat print is adorable.

12. Allywan Thursday 10 November, 2011 at 2:18 pm #

That chronic bitchface print is my life.

13. rooth Thursday 10 November, 2011 at 6:09 pm #

Oh I need tons more wall space too – I like that Texas print!

14. Amy Thursday 10 November, 2011 at 10:10 pm #

Hi Diana,
    I just curated a show of international artists responding to Iceland (in the Detroit area, of course). The posters for the show are designed by one of our Art Department gallery interns. It’s pretty lovely, screen printed, and reminds me a lot of the posters you’ve featured here. Here’s a link to an image of it on my blog: http://blog.amysacksteder.com/
    Let me know if you’d like me to send you one so you have another piece of “real art” :)
    Cheers,
    Amy

15. Chuck Friday 11 November, 2011 at 12:32 pm #

a) I think print outs and magazine cutouts have a certain scruffy charm to them.
    b) I’ve had both of those giant photo blow ups on my Etsy favourite list for ages – they’re so lovely!
    c) definitely need to investigate bulldog clips as a hanging method. x

16. Melissa Saturday 12 November, 2011 at 3:53 am #

Awesome selection! I think the ice cream cone is my favorite :X

17. Jennifer Saturday 19 November, 2011 at 7:39 am #

ah! i love so many of these (especially the homestead one)!