• Reply Casey Friday 11 November, 2011 at 12:41 pm

Nice nice , very nice things to add to the ‘I want list’

Looking forward to more of this series.

• Reply MissUnderstood Friday 11 November, 2011 at 2:20 pm

Do you think that having this magic journal can change your life?
    Love it.

• Reply Phara Friday 11 November, 2011 at 2:52 pm

That clutch is stunning!

• Reply Monique Friday 11 November, 2011 at 3:38 pm

i love the packaging of that cheese making kit…making cheese at home would be so much fun!

• Reply Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! Friday 11 November, 2011 at 4:10 pm

Love the idea of the cheesemaking kit, great gift idea for my Dad!

• Reply Taylor Moseley Friday 11 November, 2011 at 6:34 pm

The purse, the journal, the bag, the BOWL, bone utensils- i love them! I saw that bowl on Etsy not so long ago and loved it. Very nice!

• Reply sarah yates Saturday 12 November, 2011 at 5:57 am

love the paper mache bowl so much! i

• Reply Maria Saturday 12 November, 2011 at 10:55 am

I love the idea of “amazing ideas that will change the world” though I doubt I have any…and I defiantly into the wonderful thing card…as for mozzarella cheese making kit it’s the first time I know that such kit existed or that you can make mozzarella at home….i guess that would be a secret to put in my “cooking secrets notebook” which are adorable by the way.
    Can’t wait for the second batch of your favorite things!

• Reply duermeveland Saturday 12 November, 2011 at 12:29 pm

love the tones of all this selection.
    That bag is awesome!

• Reply Sasha Saturday 12 November, 2011 at 7:20 pm

mozzarella cheese making kit! yes please!

• Reply Agnes Deer Sunday 13 November, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Mozzarella making kit? It’s the most amazing thing I’ve seen in ages!

• Reply hila Monday 14 November, 2011 at 10:17 am

one of each, please.

• Reply Ella Monday 21 November, 2011 at 10:49 pm

Awe..thanks for the love. I saw you posted my cheese kit. Love from Canada.

• Reply Sabriel Monday 1 July, 2013 at 12:17 am

Would you mind fixing the link for the cutlery? So gorgeous and would love to buy!

• Reply Miss Moss Monday 1 July, 2013 at 9:06 am

the shop no longer exists.