Music

Sunlight On Your Eyelids

go find a grassy knoll somewhere and listen to this with your eyes closed.

Sunlight on your eyelids. playlist:

1. Rostam – Wood
  2. Netherlands – Something or Nothing
  3. Simon & Garfunkel – The Sound of Silence (T2MM edit)
  4. Tennis – Origins
  5. Emil & Friends – Prescriptions
  6. White Denim – No Real Reason
  7. Fanfarlo – Replicate
  8. Real Estate – Wonder Years
  9. Sea Pinks – Autumn Song
  10. Youth Lagoon – Afternoon
  11. Young Man – Tired Eyes
  12. Wintercoats – Working On A Dream
  13. Feist – Graveyard
cover image sourceall music is for sampling purposes only – please go out and buy the artists’ records & support them at their shows!

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Sherisa D Tuesday 15 November, 2011 at 12:00 am

I saw Tennis not too long ago here in Amsterdam and loved it. Rad list.

• Reply Joy Tuesday 15 November, 2011 at 12:06 am

It’s winter here but I am still going to listen to this.

• Reply Ann-Marie Tuesday 15 November, 2011 at 3:08 am

Love these playlists, thank you! Still listening to the Girls and Boys ones.

• Reply tess - lechaperonrouge.tumblr.com Tuesday 15 November, 2011 at 7:19 am

I love these playlists. Don’t stop being excellent. make more! x x

• Reply gemma Tuesday 15 November, 2011 at 7:30 am

Thank you! It’s winter ☁ here in Japan your playlist totally brightened my day.

• Reply Zane Tuesday 15 November, 2011 at 8:20 am

thanks for sharing :)

• Reply Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! Tuesday 15 November, 2011 at 9:39 am

This looks great- I am in definite need of some sunshine (even if it’s just imaginary!).

• Reply laura (see hear say) Tuesday 15 November, 2011 at 11:51 am

yay new music! thanks for sharing!!

• Reply sally Tuesday 15 November, 2011 at 7:23 pm

Oh my goodness, such a pretty cover and a great-looking list….thank you :)

• Reply Agnes Deer Tuesday 15 November, 2011 at 8:12 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this! It’s lovely!! :)

• Reply Liz Clark Wednesday 16 November, 2011 at 8:35 am

Yay I love your playlists! Every time I need new music you save me the trouble, so thank you!

• Reply jellyfishheart Wednesday 16 November, 2011 at 4:01 pm

Do you also upload your mixes to Spotify? If so, let us know!

• Reply sarah Wednesday 16 November, 2011 at 8:58 pm

i wasn’t able to listen to this in a grassy field, but it did make my office feel like a place i realllly wanted to be, and for that i owe you big time.

• Reply Melissa Saturday 19 November, 2011 at 9:58 pm

another great mix :] they are all great, i had to download them all! and yes if you post on spotify that would be awesome

• Reply amy Sunday 20 November, 2011 at 10:47 am

hooray! it’s not even the start of a new month and you made a mix anyway! I am going to go right out and listen to this in sunshine on some grass tomorrow- what a wonderful way to celebrate the end of uni for the year. many thanks from australia!

• Reply Gary Sunday 27 November, 2011 at 5:06 pm

Hi. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeze make another Folky-type mix; it’s my all-time favourite!!

• Reply deetangle Tuesday 29 November, 2011 at 1:25 am

oh miss moss. i downloaded a handful of your mixes last week. oh-so-delightful. seriously woman. stoked. nothing like good tunes when i’m sitting at home working and looking for inspiration. you are excellence. enjoying. d x

• Reply Elisabeth Wednesday 30 November, 2011 at 8:42 am

This download isn’t working for me on any browser. It gives the HTTP 404 Not Found error (“the webpage cannot be found”). Is it just me? …Love your mixes!

• Reply Miss Moss Wednesday 30 November, 2011 at 8:44 am

i just checked and it works fine my side…

• Reply Elisabeth Thursday 1 December, 2011 at 3:41 am

It appears to be working now. Thanks for checking!

• Reply T Thursday 1 December, 2011 at 5:44 am

I love your playlists and the fonts you use on your works!Can I ask what font did you use for this cover image?Thank you!!

• Reply Borja Thursday 2 February, 2012 at 11:50 am

Hello Miss Moss! I´m one of the T2MM. Great selection. Thank you for including our edit of Simon and Garfunkel.