Sarah: Things I Like Right Now

Sarah is the amazingly talented Brooklyn based designer behind Edelweiss by Sarah. i still remember seeing her beautiful studio tour on From Me To You and now i’m lucky enough to have her as one of my inaugural sponsors (i also covet every single one of her dresses). So here’s to getting to know Sarah better with a Things I Like Right Now.

1. Belle by Sigerson Morrison eskimo boots
  2. Shellac and creative ways to do your nails!
  3. The Meatball Shop
  4. My Design Sponge book
  5. Sandra Dee
  6. Food Gawker (Pic of a dark chocolate salted caramel tart)
  7. Instagram (i am obsessed) my username is edelweissnyc
  8. My dog Ivan (love him!!)
  9. Jewelry by Eendag op ‘n Reendag
  10. Life Magazine Archives

, , , ,

8 Responses to Sarah: Things I Like Right Now

1. Agnes Deer Tuesday 15 November, 2011 at 7:24 pm #

If there was a meatball shop anywhere near me, there is no way I would be eating anything else :)

2. Joy Tuesday 15 November, 2011 at 7:26 pm #

All my favourite things too. So perfect.

3. Scott Tuesday 15 November, 2011 at 8:31 pm #

I like that French Bulldog!!! Soooo Cute

4. Mariah Tuesday 15 November, 2011 at 10:05 pm #

Sarah is such a dear! The only thing I love more than her designs is her adorable Frenchie.

5. { Taylor Moseley } Tuesday 15 November, 2011 at 11:47 pm #

Wow- the Life Magazine Archives are great. I looked through a few and it made me tear up! Something about the past is so sentimental.

And, that tart is making my mouth water. Love salted chocolate!

6. Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! Wednesday 16 November, 2011 at 9:27 am #

Love the nails! Great collection of things!

7. Anna Wednesday 16 November, 2011 at 4:06 pm #

I love your dog too! I have a pug and am a little obsessed with French Bulldogs. My pug needs a best friend and I think a French Bulldog would be perfect! I can’t get enough of instagram or food gawker. I definitely gawk. A lot. Everything about your blog is awesome.

8. Cynthia Thursday 17 November, 2011 at 7:27 am #

How have I not heard of FoodGawker?? It’s like Gojee and Pinterest in one.

Love this Life photo of Audrey: http://www.life.com/hdgallery/66671/unseen-photos-from-classic-shoots#index/3

Awesome share, Diana.